Author Topic: Want to have a part in shaping the game? Here is your chance!  (Read 66693 times)

Offline cozyyote

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • owo what's this?
    • cozyyote
    • cozyyote
    • @cozyyote
    • View Profile
    • Telegram Art Channel
Re: Want to have a part in shaping the game? Here is your chance!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2017, 07:08:58 pm »
I might be able to make terrain textures- or possibly even item textures. I don't have much knowledge on actually /creating/ the texture (applying it to the game.), but I do consider myself an artist. I'm not sure if I should submit though, especially if I'd be wasting time. :'3

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2017, 09:47:47 pm »
I would love to try! Although I'm not good at making stuff I can help send in some concept art! I'm working with making concepts in Blender but I don't know how to get it in game, but I could send in some concepts if you want! :3

Offline catnipfun

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2018, 08:18:20 pm »
Hey, In a new patch I was  thinking PREY! But it would really change Feral Heart and you can already download items so my prey Idea is kinda useless..

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2018, 02:20:54 am »
Hey, In a new patch I was  thinking PREY! But it would really change Feral Heart and you can already download items so my prey Idea is kinda useless..

Check here if you would like to propose a suggestion to the game, friend! While unfortunately we cannot add any features such as live prey into the game until the source code is retrieved, you're welcome to direct any ideas or feedback to this board.~

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2018, 08:55:10 am »
i'm not sure if this is still relevant, but I wanted to know if creating something more minor, like emotes, for the community patch is also a possible thing? Completely new ones, not just an overhauled version of the original?

usually working on something!
FH Mods . Toyhou.se . idk

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2018, 06:51:15 pm »
*cracks knuckles*
It's high time for a cemetery/spooky themed map.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2018, 11:35:14 am »
Very glad to see that you're still working hard at this Sura. Best of luck with it all and I hope to be around to see it all come together.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline MoshPossRen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ~||:.Eat trash n' go wild!.:||~
    • https://www.deviantart.com/xcrue
    • https://www.youtube.com/c/Cr%C3%
    • https://twitter.com/MoshPossRen
    • View Profile
    • Theme Song
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2019, 10:02:23 pm »
I think this game should also have more mane styles, mane markings, and maybe some age difference. Like in character creation, you can have the option of the character making them as a pup, teen/adolescent, adult, and old same thing for felines except instead of pup it'd be called cub. Oh and maybe some animations where you can pick up pups or cubs. Like for example in the game, if you want to pick up a pup/cub, you can go to the actions/emotes menu thing and in the actions there should be an animation of the character picking up the pup/cub of that person's character and have a notification saying: "This person wants to pick you up. Do you accept?" And then have a button saying, "Yes" or "No." Also, I think it would be nice to have some fighting animations too. And maybe for the objects/meshes, maybe you could have them look a little more 3Dish and not so flat if you get my drift. Other than that, I think that's all my recommendations. You don't have to take my advice, but I just think it would make the game much nicer. Also, move this to game suggestions 'cause idk how to. ^-^
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 10:17:30 pm by x.D3AD-iNSiD3 »

Offline PocketMutt

• o Very Cranberry
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 66
  • o Bafoogi
    • R-PocketMutt
    • pocket_mutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2019, 12:18:18 am »
I think this game should also have more mane styles, mane markings, and maybe some age difference. Like in character creation, you can have the option of the character making them as a pup, teen/adolescent, adult, and old same thing for felines except instead of pup it'd be called cub. Oh and maybe some animations where you can pick up pups or cubs. Like for example in the game, if you want to pick up a pup/cub, you can go to the actions/emotes menu thing and in the actions there should be an animation of the character picking up the pup/cub of that person's character and have a notification saying: "This person wants to pick you up. Do you accept?" And then have a button saying, "Yes" or "No." Also, I think it would be nice to have some fighting animations too. And maybe for the objects/meshes, maybe you could have them look a little more 3Dish and not so flat if you get my drift. Other than that, I think that's all my recommendations. You don't have to take my advice, but I just think it would make the game much nicer. Also, move this to game suggestions 'cause idk how to. ^-^

Going to direct you over to the Game Opinions & Ideas Board where you should leave your suggestions instead !

Sig by Edolicious

!! I am no longer a moderator !!

Offline epithelia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2019, 04:44:29 pm »
hey there! woah, a new patch!

can i suggest a thing? i'd really like the old feral heart songs, i enjoyed listening to them <3
if that could be possible, i would be very happy!
thank you