Author Topic: FH Official Newsletter: Autumn 2021  (Read 12932 times)

SpicyDirt

FH Official Newsletter: Autumn 2021
« on: October 09, 2021, 04:23:07 am »

A review of things that have happened since the last update!
There is now a slight nip in the air as the leaves start to change colors and the days get shorter! The best season of all (I am biased) is here: autumn! Do you have plans to go out on the spookiest night of the year? Are you looking forward to spending the upcoming holidays surrounded by friends and family? We are getting ready for some fun things around Feral Heart!

Board & Site Changes
Some of the notable additions and changes:

Not too much has changed over the past few months, but even the small changes are important!

- The post count requirement has been lowered to 10 instead of 25.

Events & Community Highlights

We'd like to take a moment and thank all of the staff members who have put in their own time and passion to promote kindness and positivity throughout the Feral Heart community. No matter if the contribution is big or small, it shows the appreciation and care that you all have for the game we all love. Thank you to all those actively searching for new ways to innovate and invigorate the community. We appreciate every show of support and hope you know we are indebted to your efforts. Here are just a few shout outs and features from this year:

- ToonyKai for keeping us warm in January with their National Cuddle Up Day Event!
- Ironic for spreading the love throughout the community through their Spread The Love Challenge!
- DylanCheetah also spreading the love and fun with their activities with their Day of Love Event and Feral Heart Egg Day!
- Forks for bringing back all of the memories with their Blast to the Past event in the old maps!

With Halloween on its way it is time for us to bring back one of the most treasured events around here - preset contests! We invite everyone of any skill level to participate with their best spooky ideas and get creative! Make sure to check out the link below to get information on submissions, the judges, and, most importantly, the prize!

Submissions are due by October 28th

For more information, click here!

To go with the preset contest above, the Annual Feral Heart Halloween Party is just around the corner! Everyone is invited to this spooky event on October 30th! The map this year will be created by our lovely moderator Ame88. Are you ready to do the Monster Mash?

For more information, click here!

Members of the Season Winners
Let's give another round of applause and congratulations to all our 2021 Autumn Members of the Season These folks were voted by the community to be the most deserving of the MOTS title, and we can't help but agree! Each of them have fabulous attitudes, and we hope they'll continue bringing forth innovative and fun new ideas for the FH community.

Spring
ferimeX3, BluuLeopard, Telluric

Summer
BloodWinsAll, Toonanimals317, Forks

Autumn
Security, PanzerWulff, D-ead7Dog

Staff Changes

Staff Promotions: (MIT-Moderator in Training) Sigyn

Staff Departures: (Admins) - LordSuragaha & PrettyReckless. (Moderators) - VortexAlive

We are honored to have the lovely Sigyn as a MIT, and we greatly look forward to having you with us as an official staffer. As for our departures, it has been an absolute honor to have worked alongside these staffers, and their departures have hit hard in our hearts. A huge thank you to each and every one of them for all of their time, efforts, and contributions to the community!

Development and Improvement
Bringing the community together to build a better game:

There are many things happening behind the scenes. We would absolutely love to share what's going on with you all, however, per request of our server master, we cannot share anything for the time being. Don't let that discourage you, however! We are still on the look out for content creators far and wide in hopes to utilize their skills to better the game. Perhaps YOU have what it takes!

Have skills in modeling, creating textures, producing markings, animating, or creating sound effects? Want a chance to work directly with the staff to have your very own work included into the game? Now's the time to raise your paw! Maybe you have what we’re looking for to become a developer for the game! Click here for more information

- Our anonymous feedback polls are still up and running! We encourage everyone to participate! We really appreciate your opinions and ideas.
Click here to view
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 02:09:49 am by SpicyDirt »

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
Re: FH Official Newsletter: Autumn 2021
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 05:20:18 pm »
Spicy biased toward this season? *squints at* Nah. Can't be. *hands bag of candy* XDD

Also... I replied first for once! lmao

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 06:30:10 pm »
Seems as though things still keep growing and changing around here, all for the better! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 07:59:14 pm »
hard to believe we lost sura and vortex this year, it feels so long ago-
regardless thanks for the update and haha omg it's me up there! loved my time as a mots<3
can't wait to see what the future holds in terms of updates, i can tell all you staff are just on the verge of exploding about it!
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 08:20:26 pm »
Crazy to think that we lost those staffers this year! Another very warm welcome to Sigyn, can't wait to see her as a full mod!

Thank you again to everyone who nominated me for summer MOTs!

I can't wait to see what the future holds in store for FeralHeart!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 09:22:24 pm »
o
to be added

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2021, 11:59:57 pm »
Thanks for the update Spicy, what a year!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2021, 03:45:58 am »
Fabulous update Spicy~ I so can't wait for what the future holds ; )

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2021, 06:43:53 am »
Thank you for this lovely and exciting update, Spicy! And thank you for the warm welcome once again. <3 I am very much looking forward to what lies ahead.

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2021, 09:32:49 am »
Thank you for this newsletter Spicy! Its really heartwarming to take a look back and Im excited for the coming times<333
also cant wait for the halloween party, I havent been to much parties recently! Bet theres gonna be a ton of beautiful presets for the contest too :D
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<