Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

if you're missing feralheart, why not log on?

<< < (2/2)

zissmol:
I remember watching people play this as a kid and absolutely wanting to have an account of my own. I recently remembered this game and decided to see if it was still running. It makes me incredibly happy to see it still going. I finally remembered my login information and got on. Since being a younger kid and wanting an account of my own, I have now gone to college and helped develop my esports club on campus. I will never forget where my fascination with video games began. I am having trouble changing my pfp (as if i have anything interesting to change it to) as I'm not exactly well versed in websites T-T

antarctica:
Oh, how this thread makes me so sad and nostalgic. I started playing when I was 9-10.... I turn 23 this year. I love this game so much. Yes, it's true - I have work, my boyfriend, my pets, and my social life to keep afloat as this game remains a fond memory in the back of my mind. One I often wish to return to. As others have stated, niche games such as this with small mostly-nostalgic playerbases often suffer. However, I doubt it will soon completely die. FH unleashed(or its successor) will try to rope in new players, however I don't see the player count of this original version dropping to a complete zero. Myself, I will always continue to return while I am willing and able.

Morqque:
Ion got no computer man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version