Author Topic: Shadow Crest - DISCORD STREET DOG RP  (Read 2327 times)

Offline snackpack.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Shadow Crest - DISCORD STREET DOG RP
« on: February 11, 2021, 04:44:48 am »
ROLEPLAY EXPLANATION
This group is a rivaled street dog, discord based, literate, long-term, plotted, semi-realistic, and mature roleplay.

Shadow Crest is a street dog themed roleplay that draws inspiration from strays roaming real life city streets, running from the pound, and living in areas that are the most inhabitable and safe.

The groups within this roleplay can be referred to as "packs", "gangs", "orders" or "societies", drawing inspiration from the type of grouping they consist of, due to the fact that Crimson Crosses is more gang oriented, The Hopeless Ones is more close-knit and society oriented and Chance of Reign is more monarchy oriented. This roleplay is strictly canine based, and we do not allow any sort of animals such as cats, mice, rats, or any other strays that may lurk city streets. Purebreds, mutts, and wolf x dog hybrids are allowed; however, full blooded wolves are not.

The setting of this roleplay takes place in a busy city known as Shadow Crest. There are three main parts to the city, the upper class area, the broken down dirty streets, and the area in between. All areas are buzzing with life that ranges from humans to stray animals, specifically dogs. Three large packs live within these parts of the city, hiding away in blocked off or abandoned areas of Shadow Crest to avoid being impounded. These canines have learned the ways that humans work and where to get what they need by watching them closely from a distance. Some dogs have even lived with these two leggers in their past.

Shadow Crest is strictly street dog and stray oriented. One may not live with a human at any time in this roleplay unless there was a plot that has been discussed with the leaders of each pack / main roleplay staff. Canines who were house pets in their past life is okay and allowed, but these packs avoid humans at all costs.

Shadow Crest is semi-real but leans more realistic, which means that designs and breeds do not have to be exact and spot on to their real life breed(s), but characters should not have supernatural growths or abnormalities and coloring of characters should be normal [ i.e. no Clifford the big red dogs running around ]. Items / Accessories are allowed as long as they are again, realistic to dogs such as collars, harnesses, chains, bandannas, etc.

If you are interested in joining Shadow Crest or want to know more information, simply reply below or PM me and I will respond asap!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 04:46:24 am by snackpack. »

SpicyDirt

Re: Shadow Crest - DISCORD STREET DOG RP
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 05:25:30 pm »
Hey there!

I love the look of this roleplay! I'd love to join!

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 06:47:48 pm »
wow, sounds awesome! I dont have a chara that would fit in but if I make one, I would definitely join :3
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Ironic

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 06:53:51 pm »
Sounds like an interesting roleplay c:

Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 10:02:33 pm »
Interesting, I’ll keep my eyes on this this :)

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 10:33:01 pm »
This looks very promising, I hope your role-play goes well. x3
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art