Author Topic: zRichtofen's Entry  (Read 1251 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
zRichtofen's Entry
« on: March 30, 2019, 02:12:29 am »

Name: Venus
vvv
vvv
vvv
Species: Galaxy Demon
vvv
Appearance: Purple fur with a soft dash of red in his mane with long horns that stick out. His tail is that of roundness of a leopard's. His face markings are his face. He has ear feathers hanging from his ear to remember his home planet while he travels the universe. His eyes are blue to represent peace.
vvv
Personality: Introvert, but loves talking with others if he is so comfortable to do so. He is aware of his surroundings (but yet tired like all of us are) and notices the little things where ever he goes.
vvv
Background: Venus was born into a kingdom of other galaxy demons. Every 2,500 years, the one who is named after the homeland is given to newborns. The mother and father of Venus had another name for him, but when they were running for king and queen, the majority vote was on them. They had the chance to name their son after their home planet, which was Venus. Other planets have the same law, ordered by the Sun and Milky Way government. When every planet turns 18 in human years, they are off on their own to survive any way they can. Luckily for him as he left, his planet was being attacked, but Venus crash landed on Earth. He has met 2 other galaxy demons, both of them he dated, and they didn't work out for him.
vvv
Other Information (Optional): Venus was made in around 2014. His first design looked similar, but his mane wasn't as huge and he had red silted eyed then.
There are also other galaxy demons that I have created. In the world of these creatures, females look more like wolves, while males look more like felines. Females have a space marking on their lower back that is uniform to them. Females have intricate antlers while males have brute horns.

Some songs that I think best fit him:
Bonggita - Spirit Away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iei9OzqZrDE

Gunship - When You Grow Up, Your Heart Dies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyzBM9NWUnE

First song best suits him. The chords match his unusual form and personality.

And since I see everyone else doing it, here is some art of him:

This is the ref sheet of him.

I do remember creating him when I was in my time when I was changing as a person. He was pretty much me. I usually make most of my fursonas and OCs to match how I feel and act. I wish to expand on the lore of galaxy demons and their anatomy, for now it's just a concept character in Feralheart. (If anyone would like to see the other galaxy demons I have made, feel free to PM about it!)

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: zRichtofen's Entry
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 03:15:00 am »
I remember seeing this lad around awhile ago. Looove the purple color.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv