Author Topic: Don't Push This Aside - We Need a Gathering, Old Users!  (Read 6876 times)

Offline Naruto

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Don't Push This Aside - We Need a Gathering, Old Users!
« on: December 08, 2017, 07:43:24 pm »
WOOooW You Clicked! Now - Skimm, read, just catch my drift! ~
________________________________________________________________________________

Whether or not anyone actually decides to do this, I'm in desperate need to make new memories on Feral-Heart now. So listen, I'm not extremely active a lot of the time anymore... but I want to be! I want to befriend people; let them have a reason to want to jump back on again to something exciting! I'm thinking of scheduling a time together, I'm not quite witty enough to come up with a movie date like Red, or pull together a small party map - but I feel like I could create a discord group for all you older members from 2014 and down.. (Or newer if interested to make more connections and friendships!) We can chat, and simply share old memories we have experienced during early FH. It's all about socializing and feeling nostalgic together.

I know I can't be the only one who feels nostalgic ! C'mon, do you all remember how you could sit anywhere and people would come to you and just befriend you? There were so many members online, it was impossible to try and be inactive! Who played WQ before FH? Aha...

But if the community grew a little closer somehow, even just a few of us, our friendships can change the community in just that aspect! I know it will.

But, I want to know who would actually be willing to group together into something... If not many people are interested in trying to clump together to enlarge the user-base in a way, then I suppose you can ignore everything I've said.

But me? I want to make friends again, on the forums or in game... I think It could get somewhere! But more importantly, I don't want to be alone in this anymore. I don't know about you, but FH was what made me grow up. It's the very thing that I've made so many close friends on and ... heck... even some early relationships that lasted a few years. I've been on since late 2011(This profile may say 2013 - Newest Profile), but I don't regret a thing. I've met people who meant the world to me when I was at some of my lowest points. I was able to get away from reality here. And that's the beauty of it.

FH is such a simple concept in a way... But it was what made me grow up, and I can't leave a game like this behind.

So... Who wants to grow closer together? A simple pack of friends who can jump on together and get motivated more often. Play other games together even!? Rp together if you wish, or just sit around and chat. Want to just share memes? Laughs? Who wants to help me with this idea and see if we can do anything else?

I'm going to put out the Discord if this is actually going to be a thing. But I'm going to wait...

___________________________________________________________________________________

In Game Username: Naruto
Used to be: ~Naruto_Sasuke~

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Don't Push This Aside - We Need a Gathering, Old Users!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 08:07:20 pm »
when i get my computer fixed i might reinstall and start playin again.

give this a shot.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Naruto

• View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 08:14:20 pm »
when i get my computer fixed i might reinstall and start playin again.

give this a shot.

Yes! Thank you so much, that means a lot that you'll make an effort !

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 09:03:19 pm »
I've been playing FH since 2011- I'd definitely be interested in joining a Discord server! :) Sounds like a good idea to bring the community together!

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Naruto

• View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 09:12:54 pm »
I've been playing FH since 2011- I'd definitely be interested in joining a Discord server! :) Sounds like a good idea to bring the community together!

I'm so glad you think so! Let others know if you have some close friends who play. ^^  I'm so excited to get to know some of you guys.  I hope more people think so too ~

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 11:26:17 pm »
I would love to join! I've always wanted to meet other early players who are still on FH after all these years.

Offline Naruto

• View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 11:41:56 pm »
I would love to join! I've always wanted to meet other early players who are still on FH after all these years.

Ahhh!!! ~ 💙 That's awesome to hear. I'm so glad! I'm going to start planning on making that discord then , just to stay in touch with everyone and all! I might end up making another thread later on for full details on the whole gathering.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 03:04:54 am »
I missed the old game soOOooOOoooOOooOoooOOooOOOooOOO much. I would love to join! :>

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 03:14:49 am »
Hmm... I think I'd be interested in this too! I've been around since 2013-2014ish, I'd love to be able to meet some more people on here!

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 04:19:52 am »
I'd be interested in joining as well!! This sounds like a really rad idea. :0

in-game: hooli