Author Topic: Imagine Proving a Point  (Read 19783 times)

GayGuppy

Re: Imagine Proving a Point
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2020, 08:38:08 pm »
If youre so sick of this game then leave lol Idk why y'all stick around if you aren't getting what you want. How long have we been running in this circle?
Okay. Guess we are leaving then. Bye! :)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2020, 08:39:13 pm »
Bye!

You are amazing <3

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2020, 08:39:20 pm »
We want positive change in the community and staff.

If we left, there would be nobody left to speak for the community. Because you guys are proving ybou would rather control people than communicate about problems with the community.

wolfdog01

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2020, 08:39:39 pm »
Eh, no matter what happens I'll stick around. I personally don't know what is happening on the staff side of things but I do worry for them. With everything they have dealt within FH's past and still having to deal with it now, it sucks. Coulda been Raz doing most of this deleting and banning but he hasn't spoken up about it yet. Coulda been more drama than any of us know behind the scenes. People say the staff have a job to do but they aren't even getting paid, so mad respect to them from me. I woulda left ages ago lol.

Offline Falconry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • here, queer, full of fear
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2020, 08:40:05 pm »
If youre so sick of this game then leave lol Idk why y'all stick around if you aren't getting what you want. How long have we been running in this circle?

We stick around because we care about this community and want to help it. A lot of people already have left or are in the process of leaving, those of us sticking around are trying, once again, to get our voices and our concerns heard.

This is from a genuine place of wanting somewhere I spent 7 years to flourish. I made some of my best friends here. I want the best for this game. Which is why I continue to chime in. Saying "lol just leave" in response to people presenting problems you can fix to better your community is horrid behavior for a moderator or any staff member.

Offline VENI

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2020, 08:40:40 pm »
We are not sick of the game. If we were, we wouldn't be trying to make an effort.

We are sick of that exact same behavior you keep exerting over and over again. But you're right Bloo, maybe we should all dip if we really care enough to speak out since we are 'sick of the game,' thank you for the advice.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2020, 08:40:53 pm »

I would like to quote something that I literally just said.

We're not here to see the game die, we're here to see it thrive. But you guys won't let it thrive. If you care about Feral Heart so much, please clean the wax out of your ears, wipe the sleep from your eyes, and please pay attention to what the community has to say.

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Bumpy snow
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2020, 08:41:19 pm »
If you were still in FN, like the some of FH staff is, you'd know what was going on, and that their behavior is not only condoned, but inspired by Raz. (@wolfdog)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 08:42:50 pm by LaughingWolf »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2020, 08:42:22 pm »
We have tried for ages to get you guys what you want. We have worked on a new MIT training system, we have been working on game updates, we've been working on forum updates. Y'all just grab onto any rumor flung your way and run with it. You literally have no clue what goes on behind the scenes, not a single clue.

You are amazing <3

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Bumpy snow
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2020, 08:43:34 pm »
We would, if you communicated.

And we know all those promised updates are never going to happen as long as Raz says no.