Author Topic: It's time to stop  (Read 19668 times)

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: It's time to stop
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2020, 01:38:05 pm »
Yeah it wasn't abot FHU until you mentioned, Jace, how our numbers are dwindling and ya'lls numbers are growing because of it. There was a whole section on that part. Then people who commented below you using "IStandWithFHU.

There coud be things going on with the staff side that maybe we don't know about. To me, looking in from an outsiders prospective, this looks very one sided. Yes Sura may have snapped in the first thread but an answer was given about why that hotline thread was deleted. For everything else, it's a matter of waiting and seeing what they do.

My mentioning of the numbers was to point out the effect and fallout resulting from the choices that staff has made in a quantifiable way. That's all. If they were all flying to a particular IT server, or another game, I would've said that. Focusing on fhU is not the intent but the result.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2020, 01:59:58 pm »
Hey hey hey guys. Slow down. Not attacing anyone, but it's time to understand that Feral Heart and Feral Heart Unleashed are separate games. It probably won't be easy, but we must try stop thinking about FHU while posting on FH forum and stop thinking about FH while posting on FHU forum. So it's message for community & staff, community: stop tags like "#IStandWithFHU". It's time to stop this. Staff: dunno ban people from FHU staff. Easy way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 02:26:41 pm by Dark_heart »
On new account Aiiokia

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2020, 02:44:02 pm »
Here we go again.

This isn't about fhu.
This is about users on this game getting removed without due cause. This one. fhU should have zero to do with it. There were people removed that have zero to do with fhU. Stop making it about fhU. It's not about them.

It's about the staff here making poor decisions that effect the entire populace of this game. This one. It's about non-affiliated users being afraid to read posts or think about posting their opinions. It's about the users. These users here. Not fhU, regardless of those users affiliations.

This is exasperation, not anger or even ire.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 03:15:12 pm by LaughingWolf »

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2020, 03:28:38 pm »
Nothing in my post was about which side was bad. Nothing in my post was brushing anything aside. I literally made the post to pull out the problems from all around, not just from FH's side or FHU's side. I'm not picking any sides, nor am I faulting one side more.

There are many problems that need addressed. I want the people that were banned unjustly to be unbanned just as much. I did not agree with anything on that front. I also never said all FHU staff were being uncivil, but in Birdie's post, some made not so mature posts. Did it mean they needed to be banned? No. Cause they didn't break any rules whatsoever. But they didn't help a thing. Does that make them bad? No. Not at all. DO I hate them? No. Do I wish they were banned? No.

Guys, I want things to be straightened out too. This post wasn't just trying to distract people from FH's problems. There are LOTS of problems with FeralHeart and I want them fixed and brought out just as much as you do!

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2020, 04:30:51 pm »
Here we go again.

This isn't about fhu.
This is about users on this game getting removed without due cause. This one. fhU should have zero to do with it. There were people removed that have zero to do with fhU. Stop making it about fhU. It's not about them.
I'm not making it about FHU, I'm just saying that staff shouldn't ban FHU staff, same as people shouldn't say they "stay with FHU", because, as you said, it's NOT about FHU. c:
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Legendum

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Chillin' with metal and noodles
    • swiftkill18
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2020, 04:50:38 pm »
Hi, I'm sorry for asking but I wasn't here when this mess started so what is FHU? I'm so sorry for asking, I just want to know what is going on.
Gif from Princess Mononoke

Offline Falconry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • here, queer, full of fear
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2020, 05:12:09 pm »
 Thanks to my posts needing moderator approval, it takes a while to get through. So I'll repost it with some additions
Azura, the FHU staff members I have seen posting have been nothing but civil, so I don't know what you're talking about with fanning the flames. The people who are working on FHU, like you said, come from FH. And a lot of them still want to see FH thrive, so they chimed in. Just like we all have. This has absolutely nothing to do with FHU, aside from the fact they've been targeted by FH staff

If you can provide proof of FHU staff misbehaviour I'm pretty sure they'll listen, but don't try to make this a "we were all at fault" thing. Because it's pretty clear who did wrong. Depending on who you ask, Sura broke a law, or at the very least toed the edge.

All privacy policy concerns have been swept under the rug and their privacy policy page as it is right now, as well as their treatment of it, are not compliant with the GDPR, which means they are breaking laws in the EU

They deleted help hotline numbers because they didn't want to be held responsible if someone chose not to seek help/got hurt/didn't get the help they need. Which is like saying "Let's not call the ambulance just in case in makes things worse/Let's not teach kids how to dial 911." The only real reason it was deleted was because XSpirit wrote it.

And what have the FHU staff done? Get a little snippy, maybe, but that's not on the same level. Not remotely.

Just because Sura might not have broken a law, showing that she is willing to search for I.P information and post even a censored version of it is in horrible taste. Especially posting it to the public. One might even call it threatening.

Also, the fact people who are banned have no reliable way to contact staff and ask for a complete account deletion goes against GDPR guidelines.

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2020, 05:13:47 pm »
Hi, I'm sorry for asking but I wasn't here when this mess started so what is FHU? I'm so sorry for asking, I just want to know what is going on.

Hi there! FHU stands for Feralheart Unleashed, and it's a new/separate server for Feralheart. Devs and what not obtained permission directly from Kovu to carry out the project.

If you know of IT and all its various servers, I suppose it's sort of like that. It'll have Feralheart's framework, but will add new maps, new models, etc.

Offline Legendum

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Chillin' with metal and noodles
    • swiftkill18
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2020, 05:23:47 pm »
Oh, I see. Thanks for telling me, I just came back and saw all of this I was so confused. Thank you so much  ;D
Gif from Princess Mononoke

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2020, 06:41:35 pm »
this probably has been established before, but this isn't an us vs them situation. this isn't a game rivalry fight or at least it was never in the first place.

we are upset is because of the actions that were taken against our friends, not because we hate the game or want to promote another. i have no idea where this "FH vs FHU" thing came from as it didn't come from us.