Author Topic: Reinstalled windows and I still cant login to the game  (Read 5558 times)

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Reinstalled windows and I still cant login to the game
« on: August 22, 2019, 11:03:12 pm »
incorrect username or password every time. but it IS correct.
i even reinstalled windows and it still didnt fix it. its still happening.

Im doing EVERYTHING correctly. im logging into the "Play Game" site and keeping it open while trying to login. otherwise i would get failed to connect to front server.
the game isnt blocked by antivirus or anything. ive tried logging into the site with different browsers.
theres no firewall blocking the game. I dont know what to do.
I can login with the same password and username on the forum just fine. I never changed my username or password but suddenly with the newest patch/update it thinks its incorrect every time.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:05:31 pm by realflow100 »

Rhakorra

Re: Reinstalled windows and I still cant login to the game
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 11:14:07 pm »

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 11:35:41 pm »
This seems to be a bug that came with the newest update. It was supposed to be fixed, but perhaps your case isn't related to that, I'm unsure. Definitely check out the link that Rhakorra has provided to see if anything there helps and let us know how you go.

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 08:43:11 pm »
Ive already done everything in that thread more than twice. its not fixed. its still not working. Im literally not doing anything wrong at all and its just straight up not working.

Rhakorra

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 09:16:36 pm »
My game wouldn't connect to the front server for a few weeks after the current update. It eventually fixed itself, but it's still a mystery as to why that was happening.

I know you've given up on the situation, but there must be a way to fix this issue. I did find this on another thread by the user, Flurr:

"I found this on another website with people on other game having the same problem, but wanted to help out so here what it said! Hope it helps!

Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.

Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.

Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.

If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.

Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.

ADVANCED TROUBLESHOOTING
-------------------------------------------

Old network card drivers and settings may affect your connection in the games. Try troubleshooting your network card.

Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.

If you're using a VPN, try removing it.

Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.

Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.

Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.

Old firmware on your modem and router can cause issues with complex game connections.

Now this is from a DIFFERENT game so not sure if it will work...The website thread was pretty old, but I hope it helps you out and doesn't cause any serious problems."

I hope this issue gets fixed so that you can enjoy the game again.

If this doesn't help, then I'll try my best to look up more resources

Offline LadySigyn

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2019, 03:08:28 am »
It might just fix itself given time if it is the bug with the new update, so don't stress, you'll be able to play again if you don't get it fixed manually. My game wouldn't connect to the front server for weeks after the new update, but it fixed itself eventually. Meanwhile, we'll try to think of ways to help.~

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 10:19:53 pm »
Ive already done all of what I can in that post too. and whatever other stuff doesnt apply to me.
and it still doesnt work. im just screwed! :(

Rhakorra

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2019, 10:24:07 pm »
Ive already done all of what I can in that post too. and whatever other stuff doesnt apply to me.
and it still doesnt work. im just screwed! :(

A similar user was also experiencing problems. Try reading your way and see if you find the answer to the problem?

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66931.0

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 04:03:54 am »
I'm not having an issue with crashing.
None of that helped at all.
I can open the game just fine but i cant log in. in the game. it always tells me incorrect username or password. but its not incorrect! i know im typing it right but it just doesnt believe me or something!

I can enter preset maker and map maker and stuff like that just fine but cant log in past the main menu :(

Offline LadySigyn

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 05:07:57 am »
You may just have to wait it out while we try our best to figure out a solution to this for you. As I said, this is a bug that came with the new update, so it might just fix itself randomly like mine did at some point. Have you tried resetting your password and making a new one? Might not do anything but it's worth a try.