Author Topic: Reinstalled windows and I still cant login to the game  (Read 5595 times)

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Reinstalled windows and I still cant login to the game
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2019, 12:26:10 am »
Yes Ive already tried that. I also tried changing my username too when changing the password didnt work. but that ALSO didnt work. so I changed the username and password back to what it was.

Ive been having this problem ever since the new update came out. and I still cant play.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2019, 01:23:23 am »
I suppose patience is the best option for now until we find a solution. Just don't stress, it's only temporary. You'll be able to play again.

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2019, 08:22:26 am »
Tried again today. still cant log in. incorrect username or password every time. but it IS correct. the game is not believing me that im putting my info in correctly or something.

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2019, 02:15:29 am »
I still cant log in to the game :(

I can login to the forum just fine. and i can login to the "Play" page just fine
but in-game always insists that my username or password are incorrect.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2019, 02:25:05 am »
If you are using a any fancy symbols or numbers on the numpad, they might work for the site but not the game. I am unsure if the most recent update changed this particular thing or not. Anyway here's a quote from the Big Help Thread that might help:

Wrong username or Password?
There's actually a "bug" in the current registration system, logging into the game can be a problem for some reasons. If you're unable to log in, and just get banned for 15 mins for getting the wrong pass, here's a few things that might solve it.

-The password is capital sensitive, so if you use a small letter where you regged with a big one, it will be the wrong pass
-The numpad on keyboards doesn't work. So you need to use the numbers above the rest of the letters
-some symbols doesn't work as they should and you need to change keyboard layout in order for them to work

If you are unable to fix this, it's suggested that you reset your password to your account and set it to a new one without any complicated symbols or numbers, just letters.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2019, 02:39:17 am »
I'm not using any fancy symbols or numbers.
It was working fine before the game updated to 1.17 no problems at all. but now with 1.17 update it refuses to work no matter what ive tried
if you read the previous posts in this forum thread you'd see I already tried all the options
I've tried changing my username and password to only lowercase letters and only 7 characters long. I could login to the forum and the "play" website page and it made no difference to the game itself it still insisted my username or password are incorrect. And I tried waiting a day and trying again before changing it back to what it was and it still didnt work. so i changed it back.

I dont have any anti-malware or firewall blocking the game or anything
I dont have any weird web browser extensions either
Ive tried logging into several different web browsers and that didnt fix the problem either
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 02:41:15 am by realflow100 »

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2019, 02:43:36 am »
Agreeing with Sigyrn here, I believe it's probably just a bug in the system. If you're persistent on as many possible solutions as you can find and try, I'd suggest maybe taking this to staff to see their take on it?

in-game: hooli

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2019, 05:52:03 am »
I tried once before but they just told me the to try the usual things that ive already tried. but i sent a message again and now im just waiting for a response.

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2019, 02:56:08 pm »
Ive even gone so far as to install virtualbox. install LUbuntu in virtualbox. install wine. install feral heart in wine and get the game running and try to log in and it STILL SAYS THE SAME THING
theres literally absolutely nothing I can do on my end to fix it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/605894990513569815/623532099516760105/VirtualBox_LUbuntu_17_09_2019_10_53_43.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/605894990513569815/623532209164386305/VirtualBox_LUbuntu_17_09_2019_10_54_11.png

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2019, 01:42:12 pm »
I just tried again and it still wont work. there has to be something wrong with the game itself or with my account or the server or something.