Author Topic: Unable to enter some maps  (Read 707 times)

Offline Butch

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Unable to enter some maps
« on: October 06, 2019, 11:41:59 pm »
I can't get into Ficho, Zama Grotto, and some private maps.

I'm running Feralheart on my mac, I have water reflection off & view distance at zero.

Are there any other settings I can alter to make it more likely I can enter the maps?

Rhakorra

Re: Unable to enter some maps
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 11:53:23 pm »
Did you put the custom maps into the correct folder?

For custom/private maps:

If placing the map files into the Feral Heart "Exports" folder didn't make it work right than try placing the files as so:
FHM files go into FH>Media>Terrains
FHO files go into FH>Media>Objects
FHS/FHW go into FH>Media>Sky
Mp3 go into FH>Media>Sounds/Music
Then restart the game
Hope that helps.

Offline Butch

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to enter some maps
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 12:47:01 am »
I've had a few maps able to work through using just exports, but I deleted the files for the one that wasn't and added them into the alternative file route just in case that's the problem. Running FH as I type.

Loading screen is frozen, I don't think I can get into this map. I made it on my old computer so I know it's not a broken download or anything like that, I think my mac just sucks at running FH.

If anyone has any suggestions for what I could alter (like, anything from the OGRE Engine Rendering Setup screen? I don't understand most of what's in there) that could be helpful I'd appreciate it!

Any way I can access more of the public maps? I don't know if there's any files I can move around or what.

Even though it didn't work, thank you for your suggestion, I'll make sure to keep it in mind for future downloads.  :)