Author Topic: Wolf pack! Pack Intrepidus wants you! Updated 12/22/19  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Ironfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Wolf pack! Pack Intrepidus wants you! Updated 12/22/19
« on: November 21, 2019, 07:07:58 am »
Hello, yes there's an ad above the forums but I cannot access it, but here I hope I can reach out to our community to partake of a genuine pack. Would you sit and listen for a bit?

Who would love to be in a semi literate/ semi-realistic wolf pack?? Pack of Intrepidus is still recruiting new wolves to join in. Ranks are plentiful to join, work your way up to high ranks in a long term family? We love to see your art, any skills. Need someone to talk to? We are here to listen, events are coming up for the winter time, we love to get more role plays going. Need help with ideas for a character? We would be most honored to help. Or you would like to adopt a character? I'm sure we have a few in line. We are mostly on discord, someone is always available. Want to role play? I would love to. Please submit your application to our site and let us know in discord. So we can get you moving along to an active pack that's running over 4 years strong.

for more info please look at our site below and hop into discord

Established in 2015, Pack of the Intrepidus has been bringing together people who share an interest in canines and roleplaying. While the pack originated in a game known as FeralHeart it has since moved on to another platform known as Discord. Roleplaying is the biggest part of this group, but because of our family-like environment we frequently do other activities together as well.

Literacy

Literate

- Roleplay sample required upon request to join.
- Minimum of 3 sentences.

Activity

Fluctuating

- Currently over 4 years old.
- Active
- Easy-going with activity requirements.

Realism

Semi-Realistic

- Pretty realistic environment.
- Fairly unrealistic character designs.
- Semi-realistic canine behavior.

packoftheintrepidus.boards.net/
Discord Server:
www.tinyurl.com/IntrepidusDC
DeviantArt Group:
packoftheintrepidus.deviantart.com/

Thank you,
Chase,  High Chieftain Scout I