Author Topic: LupusK's Entry  (Read 1423 times)

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
LupusK's Entry
« on: March 18, 2019, 10:28:01 pm »
Sup guys, Cash found a favourite character board and bugged me to show her off on it. Believe me, She very persuasive. ^^

So let's start with This

Name:
Cashmere Cat
Teen but one may think she's a kit based on how immature she is!
Species:
Cat
Appearance:
Okay, where to start. Her fur is a darker shade of grey than her underbelly which she tries her hardest to maintain a level of cleanliness to stay
presentable but it's difficult for a cat like her to maintain it as she's prone to carry out adventures and most of them end up messy.
She really doesn't mind getting a little dirty at times, just as long as it's possible to clean. Her mane tufts are a darker
shade of grey, it can almost be mistaken for black and she prefers it covering her right eye because why not?
Cash's markings consist of Superstipes  to make it look shades but when I ended up having a preset for
her, I made it actual markings and I think it worked out well. Changing it would be impossible. It's
now a part of her charm! <3 Her eyes match the colour she loves the most, Purple or an indigo
colour. She's like a magpie that's fascinated with shiny things. Only with Cash, it's anything
purple
^^

Personality:
Cash is a happy-go-lucky individual and she's never prone to being negative. Everyone has their weaknesses and Cash is no different but it's extremely rare to see anything remotely close to that in her inspiring purple eyes. Cash is extremely playful and way too considerate for others, It may be something others can take advantage of but at the end of the day, is she could spread the positivity to others and make them happy. That's all she really cares about.
Background:
:Cash's History:
Cash was born in a broken family. Her mother and father were always at each others throats Buka was betrothed but there was no chemistry and eventually Buka left and left regretting it.
He loved Cash, He loved her optimism and he did always try to play with her at every opportunity he could until Kali took her away for training.With Buka out of the picture it was
just Cashmere and her self righteous mother. Cash never hated her, in fact she looked up to her. Despite all the scoldings, downgrading and punishments she endured. Kali was still her
mother and Cash would always see her as one. Despite Cash's madness always landing her in trouble, it also landed her in the sudden isolation of being alone. She was separated from her mother
after venturing too far away from home and ended up going on an adventure instead of turning back. and to this day, that adventure continues.

Other Information:
(Or as I'm calling it, Developer notes. :p)
Hey guys, did you like her? I sure do, she's one of my most loved and cherished character as she represents the personality I hold inside me. Though the difference between me and Cash is that I'm very vigilant to show it. but enough of me, let me just continue with this. Cash is just an alias for her. Her real name is Wazimu which means Madness in Swahili but she'll only accept Cash. Why did I choose to use Swahili for a name definition and not Latin I may hear you ask? Simple. I mostly associate my characters names based on their personality's or past and Swahili is like a go to thing because... Well... Lion King. xD Stupid right? So why did I call her Cashmere Cat and where did I come up with the name? Simple, I was listening to a song at the time I made her so yes, she's based off a DJ. I like the name and I love the song I was listen to so bleh. Another stupid fact. ^^

Oop, I'm back again. If you enjoy Cash or now. I do want to let you know. I love my baby girl to death like I do most my characters so I wanted to enter in this to show her off and show you how much I'm confident in her! ^^
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 10:30:16 pm by LupusK »
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: LupusK's Entry
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 10:42:16 pm »
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 11:09:37 pm »
I love them so much.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 11:14:28 pm »
Lovely entry. I enjoyed reading about Cashmere Cat! I wish you great luck in the contest.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 11:45:41 pm »
Esarosa - I take it you love her? x3

Azura - Them? Thank you though. <3 She loves you too. ^^

Deucaliorn - Thanks buddy. Like I specified, no matter if people like her or not, she's my lil baby and I wanted to enter her to show just how much I love her. ^^
[/b]
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.