Author Topic: Friends Not Able to See Presets  (Read 952 times)

Offline Domino

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Friends Not Able to See Presets
« on: March 21, 2020, 05:32:44 am »
Hello! I've done some research on this and nothing really seemed to have helped.  I've been trying to get my friends to see my presets for a few days now, and it just doesn't want to work.  I made sure the preset is lowercase as my username is, made sure I type in my login info but not actually sign in, export it.  Tried to sign in and then go back, export.  Tried to export without logging in.  None of it worked-- I'm not sure what to do.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Friends Not Able to See Presets
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 05:36:12 am »
Are your friends downloading and placing the preset in the Preset folder in the main FH folder?
Are they also making sure the file matches with the file you're using when it comes to the preset file? ( The name changes, etc )?
I know sometimes even something as small as that can cause issues when it comes for others to see the preset correctly.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Domino

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 05:44:43 am »
Are your friends downloading and placing the preset in the Preset folder in the main FH folder?
Are they also making sure the file matches with the file you're using when it comes to the preset file? ( The name changes, etc )?
I know sometimes even something as small as that can cause issues when it comes for others to see the preset correctly.

yeah, its in the presets folder! sorry, im a bit slow, im not entirely sure what you mean by the second idea!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 08:45:32 am »
It's quite alright!
My second idea is basically saying is their file matching your file? Like name wise, etc. Special symbols and whatnot?
Maybe their copy of your preset file doesn't match yours and it's 'outdated' or even 'incorrect.'

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7