Author Topic: Feral Flashback | Community Memories  (Read 2531 times)

l3irdie

Feral Flashback | Community Memories
« on: February 06, 2020, 03:49:13 am »

Hey ya'll! As an addition to the 'Feral Flashback' thread, I put all of the submissions we got, as well as some sent via disord into a montage of sorts! I thought this was a nice way to honor the community and just how far we've come, and to look forward to better things ahead <3

Thank you all to those who participated, staff for your help and the other winter MOTS for organizing this.

Without further ado ↴

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBYv0JnOFeI

SpicyDirt

Re: Feral Flashback | Community Memories
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 04:26:31 am »
Thank you for this!

It is awesome to see all of these pictures put in one place like this! The music is also AMAZING - I forgot that it was in the game. I wish I could've submitted something, but alas, all of my screenshots were lost with the constant redownloads of the game!

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 04:31:46 am »
Gah, the old music....it hurts...
Lovely video tho! Diggin the Rewind title, FH is gonna get our own lol

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 06:04:01 am »
This video hit me real hard, got me tearing up. FH has been a second home and family to me since 2012 and just seeing all the old wonderful memories that people have really bring me back to those amazing times. Thank you for creating this, and keeping all of our memories alive. Fantastic work. <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 10:19:06 pm »
Once again, amazing job putting this together~ All those memories mixed with the music, aahhhh- thank you so much for putting this together! You all did a fantastic job~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

l3irdie

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 10:29:45 pm »
oh bless, thank you all for the kind words <333

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 10:50:00 pm »
Hey I saw my screenshot! Awesome!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 05:06:28 am »
Had already expressed to you how I felt about this vid but I must say again you did a lovely job with it. It is a shame that we couldn’t fit in more since there’s still so much more that can be added to a video like this. After all these years through so many changes, people coming and going etc there’s something bitter sweet about watching this. The old music especially pulls at the heart strings... there’s just so many feelings and memories that these songs evoke. Feral Heart and it’s community has come a long way <3 It’s been an amazing experience. Thank you for posting this video and giving us all the chance to share these feelings & memories.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2020, 07:49:32 pm »
This video is beautiful and it brought back dear, dear memories for me. It almost made me shed a tear looking back and remembering all of the good times I have had in the past here since joining in 2011. I think you've done a wonderful job putting this all together and it is definitely something to remember and look back at in the future. Really, great work on this and I am glad something like this has been made.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2020, 10:28:02 pm »
Honestly, this made my eyes gloss over. I haven't heard the FH music in so many years because I always have the music turned off and it brought back a flood of memories with the good old FH. I miss so much from that FH, which will now only be memories. Cheers for creating this and bringing back even memories I had almost forgotten.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone