Author Topic: From the depths of time, I return to thee...  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Kingservant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Ascension Island Trail Guide™
    • View Profile
From the depths of time, I return to thee...
« on: September 21, 2022, 12:13:50 am »
After posting a bunch on the forums, I realized I haven't even said hello yet. XP

Hi everyone!  I was big into FeralHeart back in 2013 or so, and nostalgia brought me back to see the old community.  It makes me happy to see that there are still some loyal fans who are keeping this little corner of the internet lively!

I'm a gentleman of the university once again (that is to say, a college slob), so I probably won't be on much, but it's sure nice reconnecting. :)  How's everyone doing?
"My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define His limitless love. He’s enduringly strong. He’s entirely sincere. He’s eternally steadfast. He’s imperially powerful. He’s impartially merciful. He's God's Son. Do you know Him?"

-- Dr. S. M. Lockridge

Offline Saboomba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • Saboomba
    • View Profile
Re: From the depths of time, I return to thee...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 10:55:48 pm »
Hi there! (don't worry. I never even made an introduction post.)

As one of those people who sits in this little corner of the internet from time to time, I'm glad you stopped by. I'm not terribly active either, unfortunately, but you might see me around every so often.

And I'm doing fine c:

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 03:41:36 am »
welcome back to these parts, and good on ya for hosting an event to hit the ground running as you come back! enjoy your time here.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Kingservant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Ascension Island Trail Guide™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 03:55:16 am »
Thanks, for the warm welcome!  Glad you saw the event, Telluric!  Think you might join in?
"My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define His limitless love. He’s enduringly strong. He’s entirely sincere. He’s eternally steadfast. He’s imperially powerful. He’s impartially merciful. He's God's Son. Do you know Him?"

-- Dr. S. M. Lockridge

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2022, 09:45:38 pm »
Very late to this but I wanted to give you a warm welcome back to FeralHeart! I definitely remember you from awhile ago. Very happy to see you back around here ^ -^ Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort