Author Topic: Velocidon(Picture up)  (Read 2043 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Velocidon(Picture up)
« on: February 15, 2018, 05:08:15 am »
WIP.
Speedy Tooth I assume.

A cross between a raptor and a tufted deer, it looks like a four-legged scaly deer with tusks a raptor tail.

Picture:

They run a bit faster than a cheetah, with young running faster than adults until the time they are preyed upon by other carnivores or their own kind.

Their scales don't defend them much, and they don't heal very fast when they're injured.

The Velocidon only eat skinks and, in the event of skinks being unavailable, their own kind.

Their color is a deep green with a rusty color on its underbelly and around the eyes and lips.
Still wondering what markings will work.
They're slightly smaller than default size, and never as large as/larger than default size. The young are no-larger than skinks.

This species is extincting itself due to its extreme tendency to eat its own kind and even young of its species in the event of a lack of food. But the young are faster than the adults and sometimes flee from their burrows before they're eaten, but the extreme speed wears out their legs and makes them as slow as adults for the rest of their life. Some of the young escape heavily scarred.
The young eat the tails of skinks until they're big enough to eat a whole skink, as they don't chew their food.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 10:42:20 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Valar.Morghulis

Re: Velocidon
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 09:06:55 am »
Well these are interesting! You have so much imagination with these things
I can't wait to possibly see some photos of this species in the future c:

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 04:42:29 pm »
My favorite dinosaur and my favorite herbivore... Fast as a cheetah. I flipping love the sound of that. o_O

Once you've posted an image of what it looks like, I might attempt to draw a Velocidon for you<3
doing what i feel like

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 12:44:05 am »
Thank you both!

Well these are interesting! You have so much imagination with these things
I can't wait to possibly see some photos of this species in the future c:
Photo's put together now, welcome to the future! There's still no flying cars unfortunately.

My favorite dinosaur and my favorite herbivore... Fast as a cheetah. I flipping love the sound of that. o_O

Once you've posted an image of what it looks like, I might attempt to draw a Velocidon for you<3

You're welcome to draw it if you want to. ^-^
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 12:46:36 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.