Author Topic: LEW the bullcoy  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Duskycat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • life is short for you,but for me its endless -dusk
    • View Profile
LEW the bullcoy
« on: July 19, 2019, 03:53:05 am »
i think it is finally time to show off at least one of my almost 100 characters, and i have chosen one of my favorite ones. enjoy!!

LEW
https://imgur.com/vQL1A2n
age(in human years)- 34
gender-male
birthdate- July 23 1922
zodiac sign- Leo
orientation-bear brotherhood
species- 50% coyote  50% bull

likes-cats, fuzzy things, pestering deer, listening to heavy metal, ramming his horns into trees, eating squirrels, swimming, going to church, russian accents, jumping in empty train cars
dislikes-tarantulas, cows that flirt with him, depressing thoughts, being bored, being caught in bear traps, mangoes

height- 5ft (at shoulder)  5,9 (at head)
weight- 628 lbs
blood color-light crimson
scars- has grisly scars all over all four legs from getting caught in bear traps, has one scar from his forehead to the back of his neck from a lion attack
scent- black tea and violet leaves

personality- LEW is very well mannered and tough, he tends to enjoy music and drinking tea made from blackberries and jasmine, he is a very heavy sleeper and usually sleeps 11 hours a day. he rarely gets into fights and is very protective over his loved ones. he loves playing with dogs and cats and is a great friend to have around in tough times.
(positive)-affectionate, compassionate, courageous, reliable
(negative)- plays too rough sometimes, impulsive
fears- jagged rocks, grizzly dobermans
habits- sticks his horns in mud

favorite season- winter
favorite food- honeydew
favorite scent- clover and raspberries

backstory- LEW was born in the alpine mountains and had a very pleasant life, he loves to remember his parents and all the fun times they had together before he went out to explore the world.
mental health- 100%
physical health- 100%
siblings-none
accent- part american, part swiss
vice- sloth
enneagram- the brave explorer
tag line- a canine like grunt
favorite quotation- ''no place is ever as bad as they tell you it's going to be''

''this place, is my home, and i will never leave''