Author Topic: Preset Sync Help  (Read 1185 times)

Offline joke

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • cryjerk
    • View Profile
Preset Sync Help
« on: April 04, 2019, 08:29:52 pm »
Hi!! Hope this is ok to add
I'm trying to upload a preset to the sync and getting a access denied page no matter how many times I reload

Is there anything I can do to upload my preset? I'm uploading straight from Feralheart>Presets
I've had the sync previously and never had this issue so it is fairly new to me.
Thank you!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Preset Sync Help
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 02:37:19 am »
Is it only happening to this one preset? (If you've only tried it with this one, try uploading another one belonging to a different character and see if you get the same results.) Are you trying to upload a preset file that is too big? If so, try checking out this thread for resizing. Something could have gone wonky with the export, so you may want to double check your preset files and make sure the coding is all good and then re-export, and upload the re-exported version. If you're still having problems, I would try waiting a few days in case something's just weird with the Sync itself or if it's receiving a lot of traffic. If it doesn't work after that, I would recommend re-installing the Preset Sync.

You could try scoping through the Preset Sync thread for any potential comments that might relate to your issue, as well. Perhaps, someone was able to resolve a similar issue.

Hope this helps. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.