Author Topic: A L L U R E // A intermediate-to-advanced, Semi-real Wolf RP  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Muggery

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Pretty hurts.
    • auflodern
    • auflodern
    • unorthodoxie
    • View Profile
    • ALLURE | FH Wolf Rp (WIP)

A N     I N T E R M E D I A T E - T O - A D V A N C E D     S E M I - R E A L I S T I C     W O L F     R P

Imagine, a place beyond your wildest dreams, where magic stains the soil and seeps into the roots of every plant, where dreams of debauchery and desire dwell, where everything seems spectacular.

However, none of these wonders come without a price. For every debt one owes the forest must be paid in the end.

But, that's the A L L U R E of it all, isn's it?

ALLURE is currently accepting! Go to http://allure-fh.boards.net/page/landing to join!

A L L U R E features:
‣ An immersive plot
‣ A detailed history
‣ Two Packs
‣ Chapters
‣ Beautiful Site Interface
‣ Great User Incluson
‣ Events

And so much more!

Soon to Come
‣ A private map (WIP)
‣ Personalized RP Soundtrack
‣ NPCs w/ Character art

In Game Group: Allure | Wolf RP
Find me in game as Muggery

http://allure-fh.boards.net/page/landing
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 07:30:58 pm by Muggery »

Find me in-game at : Muggery

SOMEONE RP WITH ME AGHHHH

Offline Muggery

• Curious Wanderer
  • Pretty hurts.
    • auflodern
    • auflodern
    • unorthodoxie
    • View Profile
A Short Message & Update // A L L U R E
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 07:30:36 pm »
<< A L L U R E  is currently in the process of re-establishing itself. Stay Tuned for updates on our Twitter! >>

With new beginnings, I am proud to say that A L L U R E  is returning! Focusing on my studies, this RP stayed primarily on the backburner until recently. Now that I have a bit more time to put effort into this RP, I can finally craft the roleplay I've always desired.

I hope that in viewing this thread, you will want to join!

In the future, I hope to migrate  A L L U R E  from being a site that primarily focuses on forum boards to a site similar to Furry Paws, with story-driven elements incorporated. As of now, this is my passion project, and I hope to share it all wih you.

Undertaking a project such as this will take time and effort, but the end result will undoubtedly be worth it. If anyone is interested in potentially volunteering to help me or ecoming a member of the  A L L U R E  team, please feel free to PM me.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 07:42:18 pm by Muggery »

Offline Nanaki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: A L L U R E // A intermediate-to-advanced, Semi-real Wolf RP
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 03:50:32 am »
I've been on a long break from FH after some personal happenings, but I am ready to return to the game and am looking to RP!

I don't know what information you need from me, but I am experienced in making both maps and presets, and I have been RPing on FH since early 2011. I would describe myself as an intermediate level RPer - My in-game posts don't usually breach 2 "posts" in the chat, but I can be a little more verbose on forums or Discord. I like to focus on dialogue and character interaction, but I am not against detailing a long series of actions in order to flesh out a scene. Please let me know if you require an RP sample, or if I should make an account on the forum :)

Offline Muggery

• Curious Wanderer
  • Pretty hurts.
    • auflodern
    • auflodern
    • unorthodoxie
    • View Profile
Re: A L L U R E // A intermediate-to-advanced, Semi-real Wolf RP
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 05:11:12 am »
I've been on a long break from FH after some personal happenings, but I am ready to return to the game and am looking to RP!

I don't know what information you need from me, but I am experienced in making both maps and presets, and I have been RPing on FH since early 2011. I would describe myself as an intermediate level RPer - My in-game posts don't usually breach 2 "posts" in the chat, but I can be a little more verbose on forums or Discord. I like to focus on dialogue and character interaction, but I am not against detailing a long series of actions in order to flesh out a scene. Please let me know if you require an RP sample, or if I should make an account on the forum :)

Feel free to make an account on the forum! I'd love to have a writing sample as well, if you would be so kind.  Two in-game posts is more than enough ^^