Author Topic: K O K A S E K I  (Read 665 times)

Offline polly!!

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
K O K A S E K I
« on: August 04, 2019, 05:31:51 am »

Hello members of the Feral Heart community! I saw that the forums would be a good place to start advertising, so here me and my crew are starting out right on this very page.
I am very excited to introduce our developing roleplay called Kokaseki (old fossil) that has been in the works for about a month now and is still a work in progress, but we want to go ahead and show our faces to the internet. We are a mature 13+ roleplay that requires an RP sample before joining.

Welcome to Kokaseki!
 Hello and welcome to Kokaseki! We're a new prehistoric roleplay based off and around the infamous dinosaur game called The Isle. We want to create a fun experience that is new for roleplayers and allows people to push their boundaries of creativity, as the development of our server will know no ends.

It is safe to say that our roleplay will be mainly based around our Discord server. Feral Heart isn't much of a dinosaur friendly game, having no bases of scales and gigantic teeth that welcome our reptilian friends, so your roleplaying sessions will be in the Thenyaw Island and Cathan Island category!  Along with The Isle, the game costs money, both being the game itself and making your own servers. But do not fear, for we guarantee our activity will be here.

As said before, our roleplay is based on the game The Isle. It is an open world survival game based on the world of dinosaurs with one objective: survive. It is a cruel and harsh game that brings your virtual self to the limit, as if you were a creature struggling to stay alive in the wild, searching for only three things; water, food and shelter. We strive to create an ideal roleplay that brings your very own, special dinosaur into this world.

The Isle
It's Jurrasic Park in a virtual reality. The Isle is a game where the world is designed to kill you, where your dinosaur is forced from a hatchling or juvenile stage to survive. An overall merciless world with two gigantic islands, where your dinosaur is kept with other reptilian beasts, locked away from the rest of the modern world.

The two gigantic islands are known as Thenyaw Island, and Cathan Island. Thenyaw Island is an island that is far more smaller than the Cathhan Island, but has more of a rough terrain, forest shrubbery, rivers, and even has a canyon full of lava and a volcano. This is the island with less human activity, there being only one radio tower, and a few shacks in the middle of nowhere.

Cathan Island is the larger of the two, and it will take many in game days for you to travel the entire map. There are gigantic mountains you can climb, along with great swamp forests and gorges. Human activity is heightened on this island, there being many abandoned buildings: mainly by Twins, and the Docks far off by the Archipelago. There are many more spread throughout the island.

But of course, if it's virtual Jurrasic Park, what would it be without The Isle's version of the famous Indominous Rex? The Isle's world is full of dangerous creatures doing whatever they can to survive, but there's always someone on top of the food chain. There are many monsters, or strains within The Isle, like the terrifying Hyperendocrin Tyrannosaurus Rex, or the alienating Neurotenic Spinosaurus. These creatures will roam our roleplay, so make your dinosaurs' life worth it.

If you have any questions, please contact taiihun#5200 or NightAndDay#2763 through Discord.
We will be advertising in The Grounds soon enough. ♥