Author Topic: Miss Kitter's English Tutoring  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
Miss Kitter's English Tutoring
« on: May 28, 2020, 10:33:31 am »
Hello friends, I have no idea where the original thread for this went so I'm making a new one.
I'm finally opening this place soon (hopefully) and would like to know if anyone, ANYONE, would like to join during the starting phases?

Here's the rundown.
There's going to be a group discord server where we will do most of our stuff.
You will be separated into language categories, then level categories, alike grades or years in school.
The older/higher grade students of their language category is advised to help people in lower grades, and are also allowed to help students outside of their language category.
There will be a submissions channel, for submitting assignments, special channels for specific language category where you are permitted to speak your native language & English, a main chatroom, a welcome room (ofc), rules (ofc), & a assignments channel where I will link to assignments.
Here's the application form (PM me this on the forums!)
Name (can be a screenname, a first name, a nickname, anything, really.):
Age (You can just say kid, preteen/tween, teen etc if you don't feel comfy with sharing that info):
Native Language:
Enter a short story here (Mini grammar & spelling assignment so I can begin to get a feel on your English):
Thinking of joining as a teacher? Here's the form for that!
Name:
If no longer in school, level of education (college, university, year 12, anything!):
Enter a short story here:

Please consider joining if you don't speak English natively, or if you struggle with english as a native speaker!

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area - I had no idea where to put this!This is still in the works, but applications are OPEN for when it's all ready. Love yall fam, see yall there (hopefully!)
i'm back cause i'm bored as hell.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Miss Kitter's English Tutoring
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 01:39:10 pm »
As a student of university who's studying literature and creative writing to become a writer, and someone who's biggest passion is writing and the English language, I really admire you for this idea, and for taking the time to help those in need. English is probably the hardest language to learn, and I think it's great of you to offer teachings to individuals who are interested in learning it, or even want to learn more about it. It's really kind of you to do so, and I wish you good luck with it all!

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 10:55:56 pm »
As a student of university who's studying literature and creative writing to become a writer, and someone who's biggest passion is writing and the English language, I really admire you for this idea, and for taking the time to help those in need. English is probably the hardest language to learn, and I think it's great of you to offer teachings to individuals who are interested in learning it, or even want to learn more about it. It's really kind of you to do so, and I wish you good luck with it all!
Thank you, so very much!
i'm back cause i'm bored as hell.

Offline RenX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆
    • @bennytendies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 04:46:17 am »
This is a wonderful idea! :o Language and writing is a passion of mine, and this whole concept is getting me all giddy happy :'D I'll definitely be applying, hopefully people will join since I think this could help a lot of others!
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐗#𝟓𝟔𝟔𝟐 | 𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐢𝐦

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 01:25:46 pm »
It is, indeed, a wonderful idea. Can't wait for more students to join.