Author Topic: Most Memorable Moment(s) in FH?  (Read 3034 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Most Memorable Moment(s) in FH?
« on: May 19, 2016, 10:27:12 pm »
Hey all you lovely floofs<3

I was recently reminiscing about FH memories, and I thought it would be a cool idea to ask others to share their most memorable moment(s) here on FH. I know that when I joined the game way back when I made so many friends and had some really great times. It's sad to say that most of these friends and good times have passed on (Though by no means has the game become any less exciting!). But thinking of all that brought me back to some of my most cherished memories of how I joined the best RP I've ever been in and how that one pack will definitely go down in the books.

So I was just curious. What are some of your best memories made here in FH? What were they like and why was that experience memorable and cherishable to you?
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Most Memorable Moment(s) in FH?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 10:32:41 pm »
Very interesting topic! I have so many different memorable moments here that it would be impossible to name them all. But I guess one of my best memories was around the time I first joined FH and was a part of my first lion pride. I made an amazing friend there, and when the other pride members weren't on, we would go dashing around FP and just talk and have fun. He disappeared a couple of weeks later and I haven't seen him since, but I still like to remember all the good times. It is sad, but I still have made many wonderful friends and memories here, and that's all that really counts. ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 10:36:51 pm »
Interesting topic here o;
I dont really have a specific one...so the main one would be when I met so many friends especially my new 'sister' some time ago. I remember it so well and at first it was a bit nerve wracking, all we did was chat about our art and schools...and then we actually started talking and now we're practically inseparable c;
Many friends come and go during my time here but the ones that stay or I end up making again makes it just as awesome as the last BD

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 11:26:24 pm »
My most memorable moment would have t' be meetin' my rad goats.
We were only around 12, and we met on rocks at N/Z and formed an "Ostrich cult." Hehe. Makes me smile thinking about it.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 11:35:41 pm »
My memorable moments was when I was new there were people in a dance line and I decided to join, and I made lots of friends. It was fun while it lasted.

Aicosu125

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 12:23:50 am »
The most memorable moments for me were probably once I first played this game. It was just a nice experience, and I would give anything to have that feeling once again when I first played. Just going to the different maps in awe, having newbie characters that I believed were legit XD

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 02:40:03 am »
I have so many memorable moments in Feral Heart, but I have to say the one that means the most to me is when I met my best friend, who became my best friend in real life. Basically I grew up depressed without any true friends, and I met my best friend on this and we've been calling and talking to each other for hours every day, and not just on Feral Heart but other games and sites as well. I've been friends with this person for two years, and just recently I was able to go out of state and visit them. So the most memorable time in Feral Heart is the one that has lead to making a lot more awesome memories, and that's meeting my very best friend.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 03:55:53 am »
My most memorable moment would have t' be meetin' my rad goats.
We were only around 12, and we met on rocks at N/Z and formed an "Ostrich cult." Hehe. Makes me smile thinking about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One of my other fondest memories aside from meeting my rad meme squad was probably just playing the game for the first time. All my dumb newbie mistakes make me smile, and I just miss when I was able to just be dumb and make friends without worry, when Feralheart was probably at its peak.

There's also the first pack I joined. It wasn't the best or most original pack, but I have a lot of memories with those people and inside their map. Sadly I don't know where those people have gone, I may not ever speak to them again, but I still loved all the time we spent together, just roleplaying and talking and having fun.

Great topic, Kynvuu! Made me nostalgic thinking about the times I've spent on Feralheart.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 04:11:59 pm »
My most favourite, out of all the most memorable moments of FeralHeart that I have, is actually just joining FeralHeart itself and making an introduction thread. Seeing such awesome welcomes in reply to my introduction thread is what truly let me know that this was the right community for me; which is why I'm still here today. I'm actually quite picky of who I stand by, but the floofs that let me know I was very welcome here was like being embraced into everybody's arms. As cheesy as it sounds, I will never forget the smile I had on my face when I read those replies.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2016, 04:12:59 pm »
My most Memorable moment goes out to Lord Suragaha.
My most memorable memory of Feralheart was when I met Sura. We became friends back in 2011, sometime around there and have been playing for 5 years since then. We met in an old rp- which was all we did back then. Then a year or so later, we started talking again. I will say this and I say it over and over again- I do not regret anything. Ever since then I have been friends with Sura and she is the only remaining friend from the past of mine that still gets on. More memorable things Id love to share are all the friends I have made in these years playing. We are all like one of those large close knit families!

~Recce~