Author Topic: Who else is hyped for the Fall?  (Read 6029 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Who else is hyped for the Fall?
« on: September 03, 2016, 06:32:49 pm »
Hey floofs~! I'm writing in orange this time to honor the aesthetic here, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who's hyped for the autumn/halloween season! I don't know about you guys, but I'm honestly so pumped for autumn to roll around. It's one of my favorite seasons because everything is so colorful and aesthetically pleasing. And not to mention Halloween is my favorite holiday, being a horror enthusiast myself. Also, shoutout to anyone who's psyched to wear pants again with semi-cold weather because man am I sick of the heat. xD

So, who's ready for the fall? Is there something particular you like about this season that's different from the rest? What's your favorite thing to do around this time of the year? Are you doing anything fun for halloween, or maybe dressing up as something cool? I'd love to hear what you guys think of this lovely season<3

Also, bonus here for anyone who's like, "Yes, I totally relate to this post", have some gorgeous autumn aesthetic gifs courtesy the internet c:

On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Who else is hyped for the Fall?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 06:47:22 pm »
Oh my gosh YES! I love Autumn so very stinkin much. For about the same reason as you do honestly. And I don't know, there is just a cozy feeling to autumn that I just love. Oh, and of course, Halloween and Thanksgiving. And the weather is nice too! Not too hot, not too cold! S'MORES AND CAMPFIRES! HAYRIDES! ALL OF THAT STURF! *wiggles around*

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 06:50:55 pm »
I am very hyped for fall. It is one of my favorite seasons. What I love most about fall is Halloween. I also don't have to worry about all those bugs, and all the heat.

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 06:55:29 pm »
i love fall, and especially halloween. too bad this year my siblings won't join me for trick-or-treating ;l oh well, that means no traditional trading either ;l ;l

but still, i love fall. it means the end of summer; my least favorite season. plus the leaves are fun to play in. it's funny cause we have this giant spider decoration that we made tradition to put in our front yard every halloween.

Rizzla

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 07:01:23 pm »
Definitely. I don't deal well with the heat at all, so I can't wait till fall's here and it's gone for good. I'll admit I don't celebrate Halloween as much as I used to but the feeling it brings with it is very pleasant! Speaking of pleasant feelings, when the warm weather is around I always miss being able to curl up on the couch with a bunch of comfy blankets and a hot water bottle... and a couple cats on my lap, haha. Fall is absolutely my favorite season. ?

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 08:34:23 pm »
I love the fall :D It was so hot this summer, the hottest we've had I think. I want it to cool off. I'm kinda lame because I'm just excited that I get to wear my jackets/sweatshirts again. (Kinda like what you said about pants) XD. But I also love Halloween. I like Winter better than Autumn personally (except the winter driving), but Autumn is my second favorite season. Great topic
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 08:44:24 pm »
Mmm, fall/autumn is such a lovely season. Unfortunately, it's still a bit warm around Autumn-time, but it's one season closer to winter. I generally love all of the smells, colors, and foods around fall-time, so I am very excited. I don't know what I'll dress up as, if I do, but I'm very interested to see people's costumes.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 03:18:05 am »
Probably not gonna cool down around here until maybe November or December, but the fall is always a fun time of year for me. Playing in the pep band at the football games, participating in the school play, the Halloween vibes... it's just ah<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2016, 10:06:13 am »
The beginning of The Hoodie Season.
Where I have every excuse to wear my hoodies everywhere I go, even if I'm just sitting in my bedroom.
'Nuff said.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2016, 01:55:27 pm »
Autumn is my absolute favorite season~ I looove the colors, the smells, Halloween of course, and the overall vibe that fall gives off. Ironically fall is when everything starts to die off, but it just...idk<3

You are amazing <3