Author Topic: Today is my birthday!  (Read 2316 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Today is my birthday!
« on: November 01, 2019, 03:00:37 am »
Hello!
Today is not only Halloween, but also my 17th birthday!
I'm getting nothing but older... closer to adulthood... wow!
I'll be driving a car and paying my taxes in no time. I'll also probably get arthritis in no time.

I apologize for posting this late, I had a busy day.
I woke up, got ready, and went to school today wearing my costume since they allowed us to (I got extra points in my acting class for doing so). We had a 2 hour early dismissal, so I got to go home pretty quickly.
I ate some fast food (very delicious) and then took a nap with my cat, Spaz, in the spare bedroom (that used to be my room years ago). Apparently my grandmother walked in at one point and asked if I was going to give out candy and I look at her and said "No" but I absolutely cannot remember ever waking up even though she insists that she did wake me up to ask. Also, that answer was a lie! I did want to give out candy!
I woke up just before 7, even though Halloween started at 6 in my community, and I went outside in my costume and gave out candy until 8, when Halloween ended in my community.
I saw my friends Savannah and Lauryn and they told me my computer science teacher is my neighbor and so I turned around and there she was! Absolutely blew my mind, I have to tell my computer science teacher in class tomorrow that I just found out she's my neighbor.

Went inside, had "Happy Birthday" sung to me, blew out my candles, and ate cake.
My dog licked my face, very cool Dakota, thanks for that.
Birthday presents were a bunch of bath bombs, Halloween-special hand sanitizer, an entire eyeshadow pallet, an arrange of mascara and lipstick, and some gift cards (Animal Jam, Wizard101, Google Play, Steam, and Red Robin).

So yeah, I had a fun and eventful day!
Happy 17th birthday to me and anyone who shares a birthday!

Also fun fact, my best friend's birthday is tomorrow!
My friend David is turning 17 as well. Funny that my birthday is October 31st, 2002 and his birthday is November 1st, 2002. He gets ignored so easily though since everyone is still coming off the hype of Halloween :( I'm gonna give him something to show I did not forget him, but I'm not sure what to get him since I don't have a lot.
So happy 17th birthday to David as well!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 03:07:44 am by mutedpianist »

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
Re: Today is my birthday!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 03:32:55 am »
happeeyy birthdayyyy! gratz on 17!
also owo that gift pile,,, wizard101 cards,, nice
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 05:36:46 am »
Happy Birthday!

It's cool that your birthday is also on Halloween! That sounds really fun! Adulthood is challenging to say the least but the transition hopefully will come slow to you. <3 It's easy once you are used to it! Your birthday sounded very fun and enjoyable so I wish you the best onward. <3 Happy Birthday, again!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2019, 06:11:22 am »
Happy Birthday MutedPianist! :D Wishing you the best life has to offer you!

Must be fun having a Birthday on a holiday cause you get to have a sort of extra special fun day of celebration... plus what better day than Halloween cause you get to wear costumes and eat candy all day! Your day sounded pleasant and I’m happy to hear it went well <3 Must be cool also having a teacher live close to you, especially if it’s one of your favorite teachers :) It’s a small world!

Happy Birthday to your friend David as well! I hope he has just as special and pleasant of a day.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 12:35:45 pm »
Wow this is late, but I do wish you a very happy borthday! It's really neat that it's on Halloween of all days, too. Sounds like you had a lot of fun on your birthday. I'm happy to hear that =) Your cat, Spaz, is adorable by the way. I just want to reach out and pet the fluffiness...

Happy borthday to your friend as well! Very neat that both of your birthdays are back to back. x)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline vegeta

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • vegeta 4 smash
    • ghostmonument
    • ghostmonument
    • doctordxsco
    • ghostmomument
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 02:32:28 pm »
i'm probably gonna get arthritis before you because i turn in 18 in january lmao

happy belated borth!!

don't be afraid to say hello lol
i'm always up for a chat