Community > Member Bio & Journals

.:Jazzz's Biography:.

(1/4) > >>

JazzForLife:
Heya! I decided to spice up my old one and put a little more effort into it.

First Name ~
Jen

Age ~

Gender ~  
I'mma gurl.

Location ~
In the U. S. of A.

Forum Name ~
You can call me Jazzz, or add however many z's you want. I don't really care.

Fursona ~
Currently in the work in progress. I have a lot of difficulties picking designs. >.>

Pets ~
I have two crazy Catahuola Leopard Dogs. (wip pictures, but here's what the breed looks like.)

Instruments ~
Clarinet, bass clarinet, and snare drum.

Personatily ~
I am quite shy, no doubt, but once you get to know me, I can be a bit crazy. I'm a total band nerd, and dang proud of it. I easily get light-headed, and usually end up fainting. Strangely, I almost always faint when I go to the eye doctors. I love animals, and I'm obsessed with NCIS. I, hopefully, will grow up to be a federal agent. I'm a bit scared, though, because I'm afraid I'm not mentally strong enough. I love music, but I can't stand rap songs.  I am friendly, so if you ever want to talk, PM me. ; )

My Buddies
Gem
Avani
Sylph
Solvic
Zaroque
Ouka
Jae Farkas

.../wip.)

Sylph:
Hi there! ^^ Yes yes, I agree with you there. :p Sona creating is indeed a long thoughtful process. It took a while for me. :P

Sin7:
Hey there :3 Lol, I agree with you both, creating a sona is hard, I've switched my fursona so many times it isn't funny. I've had both male and female fursona's, but then I'd create a character that looked better then the previous, so right now I'm not even sure if I'll stay as Kronicle. I can never be happy with whatever sona I make, so it's always changing. Anyways, nice to see you again Jazz. =D

nataliee:
Hay :3
I like to read about people.
So I read about you :D

JazzForLife:
Thanks guys!
And I'm glad I'm not the only one who has difficulties with designs xD
I hope to see some of you ingame sometime :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version