Community > Member Bio & Journals

Sigyn's Biography

(1/5) > >>

LadySigyn:
Sigyn (LadySigyn)

About
Not too much to tell about myself. I've been a part of this community since February 2012, and have loved every moment I've spent here.
I started out as a little tweenage noob with a black and pink wolf, and was online every single day.
Now, I'm a fully fledged adult that works as an amateur photographer, and still spends just as much time online as I did 9 years ago.
While I'm not working 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, I'm adventuring in my 1999 Toyota Landcruiser, or at home in my little nerdy dungeon.

I'm a very introverted person by nature, and while I may not have a lot of friends, I'm content in my own little world.
I do consider myself an approachable person though, especially if you'd just like to chat; I don't bite. 
Feel free to come sit with me or send me a message in game, or even shoot me a PM on here; I'll reply as soon as I can.
See you around, floof.

Seen On These Characters:
Sigyn
Brooke
Nyx ATEC
Wynonna

Favorite place/places on the forum:
Help section
Creative threads
Game threads

Travelling
My cat
Driving my Landcruiser
Video games
World of Warcraft
Skyrim
Resident Evil
Music
Writing
Nature
Disney
Anime
Marvel
Spoopy stuffs

In-game: LadySigyn
Discord: Sigyn#1999
DeviantArt: LadySigyn99

G4RG0YLE:
Siggy!!!! Always have such gorgeous characters, I love them all. <3

Morgra:
I'm in love with your art <3

I've seen ya around quite a bit ingame as well. I'm likin' the bio! You seem like a fun person to get to know :3

LadySigyn:

--- Quote from: Shurtle on May 03, 2017, 05:48:53 pm ---Siggy!!!! Always have such gorgeous characters, I love them all. <3

--- End quote ---

Aaa stop it, you. >3> <3

--- Quote from: Morgra on May 03, 2017, 07:40:00 pm ---I'm in love with your art <3

I've seen ya around quite a bit ingame as well. I'm likin' the bio! You seem like a fun person to get to know :3

--- End quote ---

Thankuu <3

As do you, my friend. c:

Summeralla:
Nice bio.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version