Community > Member Bio & Journals

Sigyn's Biography

<< < (5/5)

LadySigyn:
Thank you kindly, Ellen! (8

Astraea:
Lovely biography you have here, Sigyrn. I love the look of it firstly, the colors and the general neatness of the thread. The colors also appeal to me as they are something different than what I have seen. I love it. As for interests I do love horror and writing as well. Though, I am curious what types of horror, movies, etc. you are into. Thank you for sharing this with the community. :>

LadySigyn:

--- Quote from: Esarosa on September 05, 2019, 04:58:29 pm ---Lovely biography you have here, Sigyrn. I love the look of it firstly, the colors and the general neatness of the thread. The colors also appeal to me as they are something different than what I have seen. I love it. As for interests I do love horror and writing as well. Though, I am curious what types of horror, movies, etc. you are into. Thank you for sharing this with the community. :>
--- End quote ---

Thank you, Esa! I'm a big horror buff so I like anything in regards to it, but I favour the Conjuring movies, American Horror Story, and Stephen King books/movies the most. I'm also a big fan of Alfred Hitchock's classic horrors.

Ame88:
It was nice getting to know more about ya! Nice layout as well, very neat and tidy.

Horror is always fun lol I love adventures and music as well. Video games are a must. Always.

LadySigyn:

--- Quote from: Ame88 on September 07, 2019, 09:37:58 pm ---It was nice getting to know more about ya! Nice layout as well, very neat and tidy.

Horror is always fun lol I love adventures and music as well. Video games are a must. Always.
--- End quote ---

Thank you, Ame! <3

It is always fun. And yasss good to see we have stuff in common!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version