Community > Member Bio & Journals

A flying blade of grass(FlyingGrass' Bio)

<< < (3/5) > >>

FlyingGrass:

--- Quote from: Kuri on September 28, 2017, 06:47:43 am ---Vehicles as living beings...  Have i got a treat for you. :)

--- End quote ---
I used to wonder if a helicopter can be built with ceiling fans, but that's too dangerous to test. I do plan on one day building a land vehicle using ceiling fan motors to power the wheels, but that's very expensive depending on the type of ceiling fan motor is used, not to mention battery power to run three-four ceiling fan motors with wheels attached.

--- Quote from: Hakumi on September 28, 2017, 07:35:33 am ---I overthinks things too o 3o''
Ayee, I love reading your little bio here, especially the store behind your name, for I was quite curious about that c':
I've only seen a few spore gameplays, but that glitch sounds amazing, Lol.
It's nice getting to know ya a bit more though, thanks for sharing <3
--- End quote ---
I've tried making giant trees in spore as well, I think I once made a plant as big as a tree.

Hakumi:

--- Quote from: FlyingGrass on September 28, 2017, 10:32:59 am ---I've tried making giant trees in spore as well, I think I once made a plant as big as a tree.

--- End quote ---

Oh my, that sounds lovely c':

FlyingGrass:
Updated!

FlyingGrass:
Update! Now that I know how to find which day a screenshot was taken, I am able to find what time I returned, somewhere in/before February 02 2017.

FlyingGrass:
Updated! I realised how lacking my bio was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version