Community > Member Bio & Journals

AngelTheShifter's Bio

(1/1)

AngelTheShifter:
~Hello~ It Is I, AngelTheShifter
You can can call me whatever nice nicknames you got or you can just call me by my Characters Names in game, or my real name which is Jessica~ I don't mind either way as I pretty much will answer if you make it known you're talking to me!
~About me~
~I'm a Female ~ 22 ~ Birthday: January 9th ~ Pansexual (Not Blinded By Any Gender) ~ Capricorn ~ A High School Graduate!~
-What else is there to say about me... Haha.. I've been here awhile, I think since 2012? 2013? One of those. I have an old account called Darkangel97 Maybe you know me from there? Maybe you don't since I have not been on that account since I created this one in I believe 2015 but you can check the accounts creation dates to confirm haha!

-I'm weird, I'm out going, sometimes really quiet and really shy. I'm a good listener and probably am better at listening than talking. I get nervous easily and have some mental health disorders that amplify my emotions to extremes but I am learning to deal with them, if you're wondering what I have; PTSD: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and BPD: Borderline Personality Disorder. I'm not embarrassed to say my disorders, rather I like to educate what I go through day my day. My disorders my cause me to be a bit different and have a harder time doing things than you but, I don't like to say they slow me down rather make me stronger.

-I've gone through a program called DBT maybe you've heard about it! I went through the program for a whole year well a little over 56 weeks to be exact! And I have been able to heal and become a better person because of it! I strongly believe in DBT and since I have graduated from it I am learning to love myself~ And I like that I can say that I do love myself even if it's rare for me to say I can at least say it sometimes and that makes me feel good about myself~

-Either way, I like to have fun anyway, I'm a free spirit I guess, I like my privacy, I like to be alone and I'm very much a computer addict, I sit on my computer a majority of my day even if I am not on Feral Heart, I am on something be it browsing, drawing, other games, or just chatting there I am. Haha. Most people love their phones and are doing everything on their phones and stuff but then there's me I rarely touch my phone and would rather be on my laptop.

-I'm also a self-taught artist as a hobby I love to draw! I do have a deviant art! (Links will be provided below) Along with other places I post my art. I also like writing stories, poems, creating characters stories, Role-playing and more~
~Likes~Dislikes~
Likes: Music, Reading, Writing, Coloring, Drawing, Playing games, Chatting, Junk food, Animals, All kinds of candy, Technology, Rainbows, Smell of rain, Candles, Some tv shows, Fuzzy socks, Heavy blankets, Colors; Blues, Reds, Black, Purples, Gray, Spring and Fall,
Some Fave Bands: Icon For Hire, Bring Me The Horizon, Halsey, Hollywood Undead, Twenty One Pilots, Linkin Park, Get Scared, NF, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Coldplay, The Script, And SO much more! I listen to all kinds of music from Country to Rap to Metal to Rock to Pop, etc.
Dislikes: Extreme cold and hot weather, Chicken on the bone, Most meat, Hats, Those who push their belief on others, Mornings.
~Characters You May Find Me On~

~> Angel ~ Mel ~ Catani ~ Kinx
Those are the Main characters that you may find me on but I have many actually! I like making Characters on FH Haha not just to RP but to see what I can create and sometimes, I make them into a real character for later on~
Other characters you may find me on:
Aniu, Marla, Vicious, Banana Phone, Oliver, Subject 626, LaLa, NuNu, Nella, Lavender, Caramel Swirl, Melina, Yasu.
That's about all the characters I got for now, but sometimes I end up making new ones for RPs, or for fun, Sometimes I even end up taking characters away, but I'd rather make more than delete them haha~
~Links~Other places to find/Contact me~
AngelTheShifter on Deviant Art
ALL MY FERAL HEART PRESETS
OPEN COMMISSIONS
OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME

I want to also say I am AngelTheShifter#2239 on Discord and in the FH discord my nickname is Angel/Kinx/Mel Cx Feel free to talk to me DM me or even add me just let me know that you are a fellow Feral Heart user~ <3
And there you have it! Some stuff about me!

Ame88:
Very lovely bio! Neat and simple. I see we have a lot in common, that's pretty cool. Definitely looking forward to catching you in-game~

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself! You seem like a very nice person. =)

gh0ul:
Neat bio! Nice to know more about you, thank you for sharing with us!

AngelTheShifter:

--- Quote from: Ame88 on April 29, 2019, 05:43:37 am ---Very lovely bio! Neat and simple. I see we have a lot in common, that's pretty cool. Definitely looking forward to catching you in-game~

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself! You seem like a very nice person. =)
--- End quote ---
Oh thank you~ I'm glad to know we have some things in common~ Hope to catch you in game sometime as well~OvO

--- Quote from: Ravenqrow on April 29, 2019, 07:12:26 am ---Neat bio! Nice to know more about you, thank you for sharing with us!

--- End quote ---
Hello of course I think it was about time! haha! cx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version