Author Topic: |X| Bane Hunters |X| -- A story driven wolf pack  (Read 996 times)

BirdieBeep

|X| Bane Hunters |X| -- A story driven wolf pack
« on: June 12, 2019, 11:19:55 pm »

Bane Hunters is a wolf pack that originally was established in 2014, this is it's revival.
We are currently Semi-Realistic, Semi-Literate to Literate, Mapless, Plotted, & Discorded.

Back in the old days of easy hunting and bountiful lands, a small group of outcasts came
together to form a sanctuary pack, called Bane Hunters.
Anyone who had no chance on their own,
or was out casted by their previous pack, or even wolves who weren't fully wolves, were welcomed.
For many reigns they upheld these values, even if some lost sight of it.
However, the pack prevailed, and fought for these values and beliefs.
 Against others who opposed or even with their own alpha.
After the disaster of Alpha Remus' reign, the pack rebuilt itself and healed.
They moved on, like flocks of birds going south for the winter.
 It's now up to the new generation of wolves to continue holding onto the values
of their ancestors, they will be tested time and time again, and some may even give up.
 But that's completely up to you.

Currently the growing pack of Bane Hunters is in search of territory
to call their own. For the duration, they are nomadic wolves, exploring the terrain until
the alphas could find a perfect area to call their home.

Meet The Alphas

Bane Hunters is run by 4 alphas, however only 3 are present. Rosace The Young, Castor The Kind, and Azazel The Brash.
We are in need of not only a 4th alpha but 3 betas to rule alongside them!
You, reading this if interested, most likely could fill this role!

If you've made it this far and you are interested in our group, that's great! Getting into Bane Hunters isn't that hard, but here's everything you'll need for your application! Our only requirements are a simple RPS, a photo of your character & for each character you want to add, you must make another application (character limit is up to 6)

Ranks
┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐
High Ranks

Alpha  - (3/4) (Earned)
Beta  -  (1/4) (Open)

─ ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ─
Head Ranks

Head Hunter
Head Medic
Head Warrior - Taken
Head Scout - Taken

─ ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ─
Normal Ranks

Hunter
Medic
Warrior
Scout
Trainee
Pup
Omega
Elder

└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘

Application

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐

[Picture of Character]

Character Name:
Username:
Desired Rank:
RPS:

└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘

Thank you for reading this and hopefully applying! If you have any questions, please send me a message on the forum and I'll be happy  to answer them! :)

Offline Schabikk

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Welcome to my profil
    • View Profile
Re: |X| Bane Hunters |X| -- A story driven wolf pack
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 09:49:05 am »

Character Name: Kooro
Username: Jhinius
Discord: Jhinius x3#0604
Desired Rank: Head Hunter
RPS: I dont know what u mean ^^
About my character: Kooro is old brave and experienced hunter.
His life was hard,he travelled forests alone and he had to take care of himself since he was small and this contributed to his great hunting abilities.
As I mentioned, he had a hard life due to the fact that he was thrown out of the pack as a puppy. The reason for this was his perversion ... he looked like a hybrid wolf with dog, his coat changes fur when he gets angry ... as if he was dropping the fur he has on top ... he is blind to one eye but he was blessed with an amazing a smell that lets him track down everything.

Hope u like my char. I know its kinda not realistic but original :D i have good plan and idea for Kooro.

BirdieBeep

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 05:21:18 pm »

Character Name: Kooro
Username: Jhinius
Discord: Jhinius x3#0604
Desired Rank: Head Hunter
RPS: I dont know what u mean ^^
About my character: Kooro is old brave and experienced hunter.
His life was hard,he travelled forests alone and he had to take care of himself since he was small and this contributed to his great hunting abilities.
As I mentioned, he had a hard life due to the fact that he was thrown out of the pack as a puppy. The reason for this was his perversion ... he looked like a hybrid wolf with dog, his coat changes fur when he gets angry ... as if he was dropping the fur he has on top ... he is blind to one eye but he was blessed with an amazing a smell that lets him track down everything.

Hope u like my char. I know its kinda not realistic but original :D i have good plan and idea for Kooro.

Looks great so far! An RPS is just a roleplay sample :)

BirdieBeep

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 11:36:39 pm »
bump

Offline ButTenDidntCare

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 03:35:44 am »
CHARACTER NAME: Bear

USERNAME: ButTenDidntCare

RPS: Bear could feel the rain beat against his drenched fur like fists, the heavy droplets hanging of his soiled pelt as he continued to run through the storm. Bear couldn't help but bare his teeth into a primal snarl, his white fangs gleaming dangerously past the merciless rain and reflecting off the hung moon. It was late, mist had begun to veil the soggy forest floor, making it hard for bear to doge deep puddles. Cold, wet, and hungry, bears ragged running had a method to it. In a search for shelter from the thunderous lighting that was birthed from the howling storm, bear kept running, in prayer, that the moon would guild him.