Author Topic: Breath Of The Wild: Literate, Discorded.  (Read 729 times)

Offline Brookcresent

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Artist, Living with CPTSD, Author, Youtuber
    • Brookcresent
    • Brisingrize
    • Brisingrize
    • Brisingrize
    • View Profile
    • Commissions
Breath Of The Wild: Literate, Discorded.
« on: June 18, 2019, 01:14:24 pm »
This Roleplay is in the works, I am looking in telling the story of the champions before the great calamity.

You must have played or watched the champions ballad DLC; this is important as it is crucial to understanding the champions, Link and Zelda then what is shown in the original game.

There is the possibility of an OC X cannon character, with the Rito Champion Revali. However, this all depends on the person who roleplay's Revali and I will also accept OC's provided they do not entirely interfere with the storyline laid out in Breath of The Wild.
(My OC is considered canon in this RP but whether or not anything romantic results from this, will be up to the group).

This will also be a discorded RP; that way we can all keep up to date and not have to worry about being online at the same time. However, some screenshots of our characters in feral heart would be a lovely gift on occasion).
I am a rising illustrator so you can expect parts of this story that are significant to be drawn by me and if you are artistic by you as well).

Below I have included a list of characters are available and once I have a few roleplayers, I will private message the discord link to you all.

The fate of Hyrule rests with you, my heroes.

Characters Available

Revali
Duruk
Mipha
Urbosa
Link
Zelda
King Hyrule
Ganon
Sidon
King Dorephan

If you have more you have in mind, please let me know
Being Broken isn't easy, but one thing I'll say for me, no one else can pull it off as I can.

"I will change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a Phoenix!"