Author Topic: Crystal Howls Wolf Pack & Zeternis  (Read 711 times)

Offline damian

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Crystal Howls Wolf Pack & Zeternis
« on: June 22, 2019, 08:01:55 pm »
Crystal howls wolf pack and zeternis are two groups pulled together by a father and a son (both played by myself on two accounts)
They are active and open to new members

------------------------------
Crystal Howls Wolf Pack
------------------------------
CHWP is ranked, tagged, active, friendly and supportive
Their camp is located down in the quiet cavern of ficho tunnels
The pack roleplays both at the camp and in discord
Discord IS required to join, no map or content to download, no website either
It is a canine only based pack with no plot, RP along with members as you please and create your own stories and families with the members around you within the pack, Contests often happen too which have high rank and preset prizes
Members do not need to give a RP sample to join and you can be unrealistic to realistic, multiple characters are accepted so long as they are active
we are swift to deal with members who do not follow the pack rules, who are rude or are causing issues, we do not accept drama and the safety of our pack members mean a lot to us
The pack is owned by alpha damian, the son in this group duo it is also currently part owned by his sister whom will take over after him
if you wish to join us please find us in game or send a join request remember to put CHx as your tag in your name!

----------
Zeternis
----------
Zeternis is the newest of the duo groups led by damians father
It is very similar to CHWP with a discord server of its own, ranks, tags and so forth
It however is not located at the same den and lives in seaside grove instead
What makes zeternis unique from CHWP is it also accepts feline/lion characters into it
It also follows beliefs from its own god known as Yevon
(It takes similar content idea into its RP from "final fantasy X" )
plenty more is to be learnt about this group, are you willing to join it and go along for the ride?
Please make sure when joining add Zx to your characters name and send a join request or find me online within the character

Both groups have a tie together, though CHWP doesnt follow the beliefs of yevon like zeternis does the two groups often may come together for RP, interactions and so forth

*DISCORD IS 100% REQUIRED FOR BOTH GROUPS
*MUST BE ACTIVE, I DO CLEAN THE GROUPS OUT
*WARNING THAT MEMBERS CAN BE MATURE AND SUCH WITHIN GROUP CHATS

**WARNINGS AND SIDE NOTES**
Theirs been a lot of members kicked from CHWP recently who have ripped the group off with similar names or content, please try not to join them otherwise its likely i wont accept you within any of these groups sorry! (i don't approve of copiers..)
We also don't allow people to join just for the contest prizes or for high ranks know that you must be a member for so long before you can join contests, you also will not get a high rank upon joining they must be earned