Author Topic: ~Shadowed Memories~ {Story based Rp} [Inactive since 17/05/2014]  (Read 22174 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: ~Shadowed Memories~ {Story based Rp} [Open & Accepting]
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2014, 01:01:18 pm »
Winter

The pup nodded and ran to the bush as she tried to hid in the bush.
Soon struggling in the bush, the pup started to watch how Chandra was about to wait for an attack, or attack first.
But as her mother always said.
"Never strike first, or you'll loose." And her words were true to be listen to.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2014, 04:15:29 pm »

Chandra

Now the pup was in safety Chandra could do her best in fending off this beast, not wanting to risk the pup getting hurt she moved away from her hiding spot-which the bear had clumsily not noticed. Fierce growls continued to erupt from the she-wolfs maw as the narrowed her eyes and glanced at the large, brown creature. Tail whipping violently to and fro as she remained with all fours spread exactly apart. She knew the bear would soon make its move and that's what she was waiting for.

Letting out many taunting growls the bear finally made its move. The large creature barreling towards the smaller creature who sterred narrow eyed at the angered beast-although she wondered what had set him off. But quickly she shook her head escaping from her thoughts, she wasn't waiting around to see why the bear was angry-she wanted him gone. Taking a small step back Chandra parted her jaws, only edging closer slightly and snapping her jaws together-saliva spirring out from the sides as the creature leapt. Thanks to her smaller size Chan managed to dodge the heavy beasts attack with ease, skidding across the ground and sharply turning. At the moment Chandra wasn't willing to use her powers-but if it got out of hand she would have to.

Now with the bears back turned the demi-god seeked her chance. Grinning, she pushed against her hindquarters which launched her up through the air-swiftly landing on the bears back, but she only had a matter of seconds before the bear turned and quickly began shaking. Growling the she-wolf gripped onto the bears ear, digging her claws into its back as it viciously shook around trying to rid of the canine-but she wasn't letting go. With each struggle the bear made Chandras grip only tightened-but the sheer force of being whipped around the air would soon take its toll.

But with the blink of an eye a large, broad paw came flying towards the wolf causing her eyes ti widen, yelping with the force of the bears hit as it send her flying off, thudding harshly against the ground and hitting into a rock. But, Chandra wouldn't give up-growling, she tensed her muscles and uneasily got to her paws but quickly regaining her footing. Spitting out some saliva from her maw onto the ground beside her Chandra let out a quiet howl-and her attention snapping onto the beast with narrowed eyes. Rage ran through the veins of the demi-god as a loud growl had erupt from her throat and her claws digging into the soil. Allowing her to pick up speed her paws hit the ground at an uneven rhythms as she loped towards the bear-anger in her eyes and fight in her heart.

Once again Chan had launched herself from the ground, but this time gripping onto the grizzlies neck. In her instant reactions the she-wolf grabbed her throat, grip tightening every time as the bear moaned and groaned in pain-thrill filling Chandra as it yowled. Although she had been lifted from the ground her grip was hard and tight, causing great pain for the bear, her front paws digged into its flesh and her hind legs also-she was lifted fully from the ground. Chandra ignored the cries of the bear and the blood running down her back leg from a previous cut-she wanted rid of the beast.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2014, 04:28:26 pm »
Winter

The pup was now shocked.
The same way her mother was killed, she couldn't watch it anymore.
She stepped out of the bushe's and yelled out.
"STOP IT!" As sh yelled up, a harsh wind blew, blowing away the 2 like 10 miters away from where she stood.
She started crieng, and sat down as her head lowered down.
Some tears fell down on the ground making it wet.

IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2014, 11:05:58 pm »

Chandra

A growl erupted from the mouth of the canine as her jaws remained locked against the beasts neck-although she received many violent hits from the bear she wouldn't let go. One of these creatures had already beaten her and she wasn't about to let it happen again. As her grip tightened the rather large wolfs mouth quickly filled with blood-a grin sprawled across her face as she let go. But a huge paw flew towards her and sent her barreling across the ground. Growling, she quickly regained her footing and glanced at the bear rather angered.

A gust of winf blew and rustled the she-wolfs fur, but that didn't seem to cause her to stirr-eyes still locked onto the furred beast as she grinned. Chandra always had trouble with these creatures and their prescence had started to taunt her. With a quick lash of her tail the tri-coloured canine spring forward-the bears jaws parted as it let out many bellowing roars. But as usual she ignored them. Smashing against the side of the bears head she managed to pull out a large amount of fur causing it to shriek in pain-but now she was ready to end this tussle.

The sound of a cry nearby and the voice of the pup quickly followed she listened to her words-but no matter how much she wanted to listen she couldn't. Motioning her head forward she managed to create a spear from ice-an ideal weapon to end this fight. Grinning she dipped her head in a sorry, lashing her tail the iceicle flew forward-hitting the bear in the chest which caused it to instantly hit the ground. The fresh scent of blood made her realise her victory.

But Chandras attention quickly turned towards the young pup that was sitting sluched on the ground-droplets rapidly dripping from her eyes like a fast flowing stream. Guilt quickly filled the canid as she stalked towards the young pup-anger seeming to flood out of her. Chandra was unsure why the pup was upset and her heart sunk at her sadness. Looking towards the bear carcass she sighed-then took a seat beside Winter. "Sorry, are you alright?" she questioned rather concerned

DA Account

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2014, 10:35:05 am »
Winter

The pup looked up at the she-wolf as she spoke up.

"The way you killed that bear, is the same way my mom was killed...."
The pup lowered her head down again as she cried even more.
She knew she'll never see her mother again, but the way Chandra killd that bear, seemd as if Chandra killed her mother.

IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2014, 11:08:53 am »

Chandra

A sigh escaped past the she-wolfs lips, what the pup had to say only made her feel worse for commiting the murder of the bear bother her parents had been killed her father trying to protect them and her mother whilst in the den taking care of them-she remembered that day like it was yesterday. But she gave her head a brisk shake, snapping out of her thoughts and turning her attention back onto the bear carcass-a steak like iceicle through the bears chest-her ears dropping in sympathy. She wasn't to good at speaking about family deaths as the day she lost her parents was tradgic, watching both be brutally murdered.

Shaking her head she sighed once again, her ice blue eyes locking back on Winter who seemed to be crying again. Parting her jaws to say something she was stopped in her tracks, what was she going to say? She had no idea whether she would offend the youngster or not-but talking was worth a shot.

Lifting her ears ever so slightly the emotion on her face remained soft-her ears lifted a few inches off her head and a hal smile across her face as she crouched down in a sitting positon, bending down in height with the pup. "My father to was killed by a bear, my mother killed by a group of wolves-i witness both the murders and I have been heart broken ever since." she admitted but her emotes remaining the same "But what happened that day as to young to prevent, also the death of my younger sister was harsh to bare. And when that bear came charging towards us, your facial expressions reminded of of Takeshi. That's why I reacted the way I did.." she mumbled her heart sunk. "You reminded me of her and having that flash back it seemed this was a chance I got to help her. But I've put the past behind me, although they're gone they're always with me.." she reassured with a smile as she gently nudged the young pup.

DA Account

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2014, 06:09:48 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline FallingStars

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2014, 06:59:53 pm »

Name~ Karma
Age~ 5 Years
Genger~ Female
Spiecies~ Demon
Power's~ She controls ice.
Weekness~ Her biggest weakness is fire
History~ Prefers not to say.
Personality~ Quiet, Short-Tempered, Protective, Loyal, Quick-Thinking, Aggressive, Cold-Hearted
Parents~ Farlo~Father~Lif~Mother
Siblings~ None
Master~ Xiverent
Extra~ Filsom
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 07:04:58 pm by [|]FallingStars[|] »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2014, 07:58:29 pm »

Name~ Karma
Age~ 5 Years
Genger~ Female
Spiecies~ Demon
Power's~ She controls ice.
Weekness~ Her biggest weakness is fire
History~ Prefers not to say.
Personality~ Quiet, Short-Tempered, Protective, Loyal, Quick-Thinking, Aggressive, Cold-Hearted
Parents~ Farlo~Father~Lif~Mother
Siblings~ None
Master~ Xiverent
Extra~ Filsom

Accepted! ^.^
Feel free to start when you're ready! ^.^

Winter

The pup lifted her head up as she swiped the tears up and stood up.
Soon walking closer, the pup sat down near Chandra and started to glance further to her.

"You know, whn I'm near you, I feel safer."
The pup spoke up.
She calmed down when she prssed to Chandra's pelt.
She looked up as she gave a small blink.

IM BACK!!!

Offline FallingStars

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2014, 08:58:25 pm »
Ok, cool! ^.^ Thanks. I'm on my phone.]]

Karma made her way through the forested area of the land. She slid through the underbrush and stopped to scent the air every now and again. She could hear the sound of voices near her and began to folow the sound. What she saw was of no surprise, a demi-god and a pup she figured were what she had found. "Well, what a surprise." She growled tauntingly as she shown her teeth threateningly.