Author Topic: How to insert screenshots without using the Insert Image button  (Read 1016 times)

kmart144

Hi there!

I've just written a reply to a forum and have already used the Insert Image button for a screenshot that I took from the Internet. Let's say, next time, I probably don't take a screenshot from the Internet. How do I insert a screenshot without using the Insert Image button?

If there's a method, could someone please kindly let me know?  ::)

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: How to insert screenshots without using the Insert Image button
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 09:36:03 pm »
Upload your screenshot to somewhere like Imgur or a similar site. You can then use that image the same way you did for other images in previous posts.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: How to insert screenshots without using the Insert Image button
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 09:43:47 pm »
Hello! As Vortex said, you're going to want to go to a site where you can post images, such as imager, post image, or anything else. I use post image as it's very easy and fast. Link! After you upload the image you'd like to share, copy the image URL and go about posting it just as you would one already on the internet.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort