Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

MapMaker Charrie

(1/1)

XxKalixX:
You know how people are saying you need to create a preset and call it preset_2 to get to play it in MapMaker? I found a way to play as a different charrie, because I have a Mac and can't make presets. Sadly, not a custom character, but its better than having to play as preset 2 all the time.

First, go into your FH folder. (on a Mac, click 'Finder' and it will be under 'Your Username' [like if your username on your computer is 'Larry' or 'Kate' or 'Computer Master' or something.] Or a different menu) Once you have your FH folder open, find the file 'my presets'. Click it. *Now, here's the bit I only know how to do on a Mac. Drag the  file Preset_2 onto your desktop so it is no longer in the 'my presets' file. Open FeralHeart and test out a map. Wow! A different charrie! (for some reason mine's really weirdly colored  ::) )

Hope you enjoy playing as a weird colorful charrie while you wait for the servers to come back up! ^^

Avani:
Cool i have Mac too, thanks! ;D

fhamanda22:

--- Quote from: Kali on January 19, 2011, 09:03:15 pm ---You know how people are saying you need to create a preset and call it preset_2 to get to play it in MapMaker?

--- End quote ---

I have a pc and I'm wondering how do you change the character in the map maker?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version