Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Forum roleplays.

(1/2) > >>

Ramine:
Herro,
I'm not sure if there is a topic about this somewhere.
I apologize if there is already such section somewhere here, on the forum. *derp face*

I would like to talk about forum roleplay's.
I've heard a few people talking about how there should be forum Rps, and I'm one of them.
There is one very 'popular' Rp I saw. Where members who use the forum Roleplay. I thought there should be a separated board for these RPg's. So people can form a group on the forum and Rp here. I myself think this is a great idea, but do you think the same?

If users ever do start Rping on the forum though. ^^'

Jitters:
I'm not sure I understand you right but I'm going to try!

There are LOTS of forum-based roleplays, they're all in the off topic roleplay section. FH related roleplays end up in the general roleplay section and for the most part get left alone.

Ramine:
Ah, well then

--- Quote from: Ramine on January 05, 2012, 08:31:50 pm ---I apologize if there is already such section somewhere here, on the forum. *derp face*
--- End quote ---
Sowwie. xD

Jitters:

--- Quote from: Ramine on January 05, 2012, 09:12:47 pm ---Ah, well then
--- Quote from: Ramine on January 05, 2012, 08:31:50 pm ---I apologize if there is already such section somewhere here, on the forum. *derp face*
--- End quote ---
Sowwie. xD

--- End quote ---

No worries at all! Now you know and can have even more fun picking a roleplay!

Kyugima:
There are also groups that roleplay on the forum, you just need to look for the right ones XD Go to the big groups that have their own little mini forum area and those have their own RP for their group on teh forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version