Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Secrets of Kibou....and maybe a key to unlocking the lore of FeralHeart

(1/5) > >>

Azurain:
I'm sure many of you have asked yourselves...what is the story behind FeralHeart? What is the lore? For a long time, we all have just more or less....speculated. It still is up for speculation.

However....what if there are a few clues right in front of us? To how the lands of FeralHeart came to be? I've found some interesting paintings in a cave in Kibou that I'm sure many of you have seen, but just in case I'll post them.

These cave paintings I find interesting. Especially the intricate designs of the wolves chasing the caribou. However....no animal could make designs that well...except humans.

Could it be that humans once ruled these lands? We see remnants of strange structures. Maybe humans were the dominate species until they vanished, be it from nature itself or themselves or even both....and the animals then took over, leaving their pawprints on rocks in the cave to show that they have claimed this world as their own.

What do you guy think? What are your theories on the lore of FeralHeart?

gh0ul:
I like the idea of humans being there and now vanished from the land. Perhaps the animals were the ones that took them away >:3

Colors:
Just yesterday I was exploring Kibou and thought what those paw markings meant. This is a great theory!

Notorious.:
Ooo, this is rather interesting. I love the idea of the humans disappearing and animals taking over!

Morqque:
Alongside the animals taking the humans away - perhaps that could be the reason for the name Feral Heart. Just a slightly theory.
Buy I geniunly beleive that it was the animals who made the drawings. Perhaps the animals in the world of Feral Heart have anthropomorphic features, or very slight ones like in the Warriors books.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version