Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Secrets of Kibou....and maybe a key to unlocking the lore of FeralHeart

<< < (2/5) > >>

TouchOfMadness:
Everything changed when the Furry Nation attacked.

Flurr:
Interesting topic! Ive always wondered the same thing. I do really wonder if the paw prints might just be a decoration, or maybe even something really important!

What I think is that they could have put them there to show something possibly! Maybe humans once ruled the Feral lands, but animals won the lands. Humans might have been gone for a long time due to an event, but animals soon took over and now live in the Feral lands. That is just my thinking though!

I loved how they put that in the game, though. The prints might start interesting topics around here and theories. I like the prints, they are very creative! Very interesting topic, Azura!

DylanCheetah:
I got a crazy theory to throw at everyone! Maybe a crazy disease caused the human inhabitants to turn into animals! XD

Azurain:

--- Quote from: DylanCheetah on November 18, 2018, 06:00:43 pm ---I got a crazy theory to throw at everyone! Maybe a crazy disease caused the human inhabitants to turn into animals! XD

--- End quote ---

Actually not even that crazy! Could have been a disease or maybe Mother Nature got sick and tired of humans thinking they were better than every other creature and destroying the planet so she turned them into animals so they could get back in tune with nature and they just never reverted back? Could explain how FeralHeart creatures can speak and be intelligent like humans. 

DylanCheetah:
Wow! I didn't expect my idea to be that good! XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version