Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Celebrating the OLD FH days...

(1/5) > >>

epithelia:
Y E S!

You saw the title, cool! I have been thinking on an event called "CELEBRATING THE OLD FH DAYS..." . There are lots of people who miss the old FH, like me :c . If this event would exist, we would be sooooooooo happy!

All you have to do is to download the old maps (I think that they are downloadable), and have fun!

Edit: Ok, I saw all the replies, this may be a member event, not an official one. Anyways, I want you to choose one date for this. Possibly in April? Or later? Or you can choose one of my option:
7th June
22th April
29th July

I'm going to make another thread about this when date is chosen, including the link of the download, etc.

Azurain:
Quite a few people have thought up this idea, and I absolutely love it. The old maps may end up getting the love they deserve yet again, and it would be great for nostalgic purposes. It would probably have to be a member made event though.

epithelia:
Oh! Sorry, I haven't noticed that! But anyways, thank you!

GarySinise:
Yes! This would be wonderful! I used to have the old maps but it was very very quiet.

Astraea:
This is a lovely idea. I think it would be a great way to get everyone together and us veterans will enjoy it too. Nothing like the old maps and music but spending it with old and new players alike will be fun. I like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version