Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

shooketh

(1/2) > >>

FranTheWaffle:
omg i havent played this game in for fricking ever and im about to start playing again!!
what kind of roleplays are there now a days? i remember when i used to play there was always lion king roleplays and stuff, do people even do those anymore?

Ame88:
Welcome back to FH! Sadly you don't see many TLK RPs anymore. But you can always start your own!

Now-a-days there are your usual wolf RPs, Lion RPs, Warrior Cat RPs, some fantasy RPs out there, human RPs, and maybe some others I haven't picked up on. Who knows, maybe you'll run into a lion king one!
Just hop on and get to lookin' around. I'm sure you'll fine something that interests ya =)

Morqque:
Yeah, most roleplays nowadays are oddly organized and large. I havent seen a TLK one in a long while either.
To me, they seem more and more strict. But yeah hey, create your own! That's always fun :^D

Dinhosaurr:
Heyy !!
Welcome back to the game, Fran!

Back in the day we all know how people fought over being the real Simba, but now-a-days there's been a small shift in the roleplay community. You don't see as much horses running around, pandas, etc etc...
I've been poached for Lion Rps, Regular Wolf-pack / Wolf related Rps, Fantasy Rps, Tiger Rps, Bunny/Rabbit Rps, Horned creature Rps, City Stray Dog Rps, Cat-like Rps, and much, much more that I may have missed out on listing.
I'd say you should pop on again and explore around for any group(s) you might like in The Grounds, as well !

Roleplay Advertising Board
The Following link right there is also a great place to stalk to find any groups that might meet any expectations or desires you might have. I hope you find a group you might like soon enough !

Astraea:
Hello, welcome back to FeralHeart. ^^

We do have a roleplay board that Ttsokuu linked for you already that would be fun to check out if you are interested in roleplaying. Recently, though, in The Grounds I have seen a lot of warrior cat roleplays, lion roleplays and canine ones alike. I'd suggest hopping on to take a look if you haven't already. <3 Have fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version