Author Topic: Dawn of Eternity - Equine, Feline and Canine  (Read 29225 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn of Eternity - Equine, Feline and Canine
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2015, 09:22:51 am »
Downloaded and played. I must've played for at least an hour and a half.

This is a pretty unique IT server and I'm curious to see where it goes. As usual it has some bugs and even lags a bit for me, but it's still in alpha, right? Doesn't matter too much to me so far. I like it. I think it deserves more attention.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 05:36:19 am »
I love this game! I wish more people would join it.
Same here. It's super unique and I love being a part of the community. Spreading the word about it is always nice, but I feel as the game progresses and grows so to will the player base. uwu

Downloaded and played. I must've played for at least an hour and a half.

This is a pretty unique IT server and I'm curious to see where it goes. As usual it has some bugs and even lags a bit for me, but it's still in alpha, right? Doesn't matter too much to me so far. I like it. I think it deserves more attention.
Did you try adjusting the grass density, view distance and water reflections in the settings? That normally helps with lag for some people. :3 Make sure you post a bug report thread about any bugs so they can get fixed.

Yeah still in alpha and a lot of plans still in the works for future content. I'm really excited to see how it'll all turn out when it's finally finished to be out of Alpha.
PS: Best signature.

Also if anyone has any ideas for markings or maps be sure to post to let us know. (Especially markings as I'm working on those currently)

Offline Rika_Kitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 04:25:55 pm »
New update! Got some spooky hats for you just in time for Halloween, here's a few of the ones included in this update!
Co-Owner and Lead Modeler of Dawn of Eternity

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2015, 10:56:40 pm »
It's pretty rare I ever actually log on anymore, so if I do, I have good reason. I saw this in your signature and assumed it was some sort of add. Being the curious person I am, I clicked on it. Please, inform me what sort of witchcraft you performed to make this game look this good? I've played around with the old models and codes for IT. I just... Cannot even fathom how you accomplished this.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Myzig

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Dawn of Eternity
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2015, 09:39:30 pm »
It's pretty rare I ever actually log on anymore, so if I do, I have good reason. I saw this in your signature and assumed it was some sort of add. Being the curious person I am, I clicked on it. Please, inform me what sort of witchcraft you performed to make this game look this good? I've played around with the old models and codes for IT. I just... Cannot even fathom how you accomplished this.
All models are new and the code is heavily modified so it's very far from a normal IT server.

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2015, 10:34:27 pm »
How do you make maps on the game? Also, as a suggestion, maybe if  you want to add another character, possibly a dragon would do!
:)

Offline Myzig

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Dawn of Eternity
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 12:34:47 pm »
How do you make maps on the game? Also, as a suggestion, maybe if  you want to add another character, possibly a dragon would do!
:)
http://dawn-of-eternity.com/community/threads/how-to-create-your-own-map.8/

There's been discussions about a dragon

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2016, 02:53:47 pm »
Have some map teasers ouo

Offline Rika_Kitty

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2016, 10:32:50 pm »

New update is up!!

-not one, but FOUR new maps!! One is Porta, accessible though Homeland now leads to both Chaos and Harmony, whose portals have been removed from Autumn Forest and Xanthous Desert.
-Odium! This dark creepy place full of caverns can be accessed through Chaos, and there seems to be something sinister lurking in its shadows...
-Eden and Sheol, two maps that seem to mirror each other, and both house very powerful bosses that can drop some very cool items. Are you brave enough to challenge the twin gods that created the lands of Eternity? These maps can be found through Odium and Divinity.
-Added an NPC model for Cross Stitch
-Moved Crows from Chaos to Odium

Offline Rika_Kitty

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2016, 05:33:24 pm »
Another new update's out!

-Cross Stitch has a new quest
-New quest giver in Starfall Valley
-Foxes, Arctic Foxes, Large Hawks, Neon Crows, Armadillos, and Parrots now drop items!
-Beavers now spawn in Harmony!
-Armadillos have moved to Solucida! They seem to have grown much bigger too, guess they like the climate...
-Balanced some things out

here's a lil teaser for one of the new item drops-