Author Topic: Veteran Player Nostalgia?  (Read 9360 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Veteran Player Nostalgia?
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2019, 05:20:14 pm »
I have a golden memory of exploring the last cave together with a random user. It was a way to have wonderful time with anybody. We just made up stories and mysteries about the map and it was pretty wholesome to do that if I dare say.
doing what i feel like

Offline greninja

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • varineur
    • varineur
    • View Profile
    • contact
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2019, 10:51:52 am »
i could honestly write a novel with all the stuff i can remember from my FH heyday (i joined in february 2011, and was relatively active 2011-2013), but i think the most distinctive would be joining what were, at the time, some of the most prestigious and popular clans back then...and then the subsequent drama dissolving them. :")
plus, SO MANY warrior cats RPs! i had no idea what warriors were before i joined FH and i'll admit i joined some clans without an absolute clue what i was doing, but once i learned (and learned how to RP right), i was hooked! i wish it was still as active as it was back then, but i'm glad i have so many good memories ^^

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2019, 09:08:04 pm »
i have bad memory so i cant recall everything, but i do remember the absolutely random rpers in ficho, mate centers in bonfire and buttswing lines, in which all 3 of those i would participate in : P