Author Topic: licky's hall of ideas  (Read 1925 times)

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
licky's hall of ideas
« on: August 02, 2019, 03:50:38 am »
𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒

»I saw someone suggest group tags being put in, sort of similar to call of duty and such. While, I like that idea, I feel it could be used differently / better. What if instead of the "clan tags" we have "guilds" similar to WoW guilds, listed similar. Could be added between our character name and username instead of off to the side and such.

Maybe if this weren't put in, we could have another spot, similar to our character name except between the username and character name again. This could be used to put ranks, nicknames, etc. Doing something like this would rid the problem of long character names being cut short due to a tag, or the tag cut short due to the name.

If neither of these were implemented, we could have a section in our Biography in-game we can add our rank, people would of course have to click on someone to see their rank but it would still be helpful rather than having a messy tag next to a cool character name.

I believe it was Ellen who suggested the rules being added into the game somehow, via a command. (/rules) Personally, this would be cool. But what if instead we had something added to our little icons on the side in-game for rules? Could go between the Map button and Biography, or even sit at the top above the map button, or even the top right corner alone. Just thought i'd make a comment on that here as well.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

𝒪𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

» Groups, Okay I'm not entirely sure how this all would work or if it's even possible. But hear me out lol. What if we could add "sub-groups" to our groups? A lot of people name their groups based on the roleplay and then have smaller groups within it.
   So what if where "Group Name" is was replaced with "Roleplay Name" and then beneath you could see some sort of list under/next to "Groups" or leave it as "Group Name" and make the other list "Sub Groups" sort of like, Boards & Sub boards on a forum.

𝙀𝙓.) 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨       
          𝙎𝙪𝙗 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙨 :  𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘯, 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘯

This would list the amount of groups in the roleplay, as well as organize the groups/roleplay more, without having to type it out and add your own "tags" to your character name, etc.

» Now moving over to the list of members in the group. If possible they could be listed in a table format, side by side, or maybe even made into tabs of which you click on to see the list of characters/members in said sub-group.
   Here's a horrible concept image if we were to use the table idea. Only problem I see is long character names, and a limit on sub groups being 4. Tabs may be a better bet, but would likely still need a limit on them, just cause.

I assume the long names would either overlap with the other table or become cut off and begin to go behind the table of the other group. (not blend in with the other names but sort of "disappear behind it)

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

𝒪𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

» All I have to say is, I've seen a lot of comments on adding in sliders (paw, tail thickness, feline cheeks etc) I love the ideas of it, would love to see it, would love to have tiny paws and even smaller heads for those cat rpers. Maybe even add a new head model all together for felines/canines, to give us a whole new domesticated look. Something to consider.

If possible, would love to be able to have separate animations per character, (cat animation for a cat, lion animation for a lion character) Would give us more unique walk styles in-game rather than all felines having the same walk, this goes for textures as well even.

More animations, sounds, characters being able to look as if they're actually drinking water, or grooming themselves. (licking their paw, chest) Even tail flicks, growling, hissing, swatting. SWIMMING. Winged character? Landing.
   Swimming sounds, underwater sounds, splashing!

𝘐 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 / 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨. 

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘹𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 03:56:48 am by Likuu »
artwork by dehvina

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: licky's hall of ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 04:21:36 am »
All of this is just a yes. Love the ideas for sub groups and separate animations.

Offline Aico

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Le bleh bleh bleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 09:27:05 am »
These ideas are a yes. Just feel would add to convenience.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 11:18:44 am »
I support these ideas and your idea of the rules button seems more pleasant than what I came up with, so I’m all in for that and thank you for crediting me. <3
doing what i feel like

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 11:52:50 am »
All of these ideas seem really good...
> The clan tags thing would indeed help with name limitations and make character names look cleaner I think. My thoughts would be to just have it be like a 'last name' kind of thing somewhere in the character creation screen and it would be named 'Rank'?
> Having a rules button added that shows a menu similar to a character bio, but that can not be edited, would be an excellent idea. There would be much less confusion and the rules would be right there in the game for everyone.
> I've thought about sub-groups before and the idea is a good one, would definitely help the groups already trying this. I think it would be better to have it like how the Roles for a Discord work, that way everyone is in the same list(perhaps with headers for separation and group-name alphabetical ordering in the group menu?) and chat.
> Sliders were definitely mentioned before and they'd break animation mods again for sure, but I think the plan would be to add as many sliders as are deemed worth having and do 1 major update for them. :o
> Only thing I can think of for the separate animations per character is that it sounds more like separate animations per new model? =P
> That last idea is a lot to think about... o.o

I'd like to add that the ability to give recruiting abilities to others in a group would be super neat and less of a hassle for anyone trying to lead a group as they wouldn't have to do 100% unless they choose to.

Just my thoughts on things. c:
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.