Poll

Would You Join?

Yes
No

Author Topic: How Would You Feel If You Were Asked To Be A Moderator?  (Read 38262 times)

Offline Dylanfox

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • just a 23 yr old that owns a furry roblox game.
    • /channel/UCD-FpoSZWsZMoA0xoECvAu
    • View Profile
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Asked To Be A Moderator?
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2018, 11:45:06 am »
if I was asked to be a mod id love do do it bc they have helped me and id help in return with anything they needed like moderating peoples decisions IN THE GROUNDS XD and in the forums also! if I was to be asked to be a mod I would work by their side helping with whatever they wanted or needed ^^
just a guy

Flurr

« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2018, 12:40:12 pm »
If I was asked to be a moderator, I would be so surprised! I would take the offer. I'm always happy to help users, and I think it would be pretty neat to be one! It might be a lot of work, but I'm sure it would be worth it.

Offline pickles82

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Your local shaman~!
    • gore-gen
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2018, 06:13:06 am »
I would be very freaked out. Not because I've never been a mod, but because I know I'd want to say yes so badly but I still have irl to attend to (including a boyfriend). The reason I'd be so eager is because this community has given a lot to me. Fh pretty much raised me. I only would want to give back and help the best I can to aid in the growth of the community and the game itself. Being a mod doesnt make you better than everyone else, nor is it something to flaunt. It's a responsibility that takes real people to work together to achieve goals. Given that, I would immediately say yes xD I love this game and community so much and if I were offered such a responsibility, it's one I'd gladly bare.
Sig/Icon by me
In-game User: Pickles82

GeekyScout

« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2018, 04:51:54 pm »
I wouldn't mind to be Staff. But I will have a terrible grammar and people wont listen me. I will takecare of Feral Heart as I can.
But my reaction will be like; "Wait, im Staff? SINCE WHEN?!" Then full of shock and confusing. That'll be my first time to be staff and first deaf staff in feral heart? I dont know.

Offline Noella

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Call me Noella
    • Kamaji16
    • View Profile
    • SIRIUS | A CANINE RPG
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2019, 04:45:45 pm »
I'd be honored. I like to see communities flourish. I guess you could say a friendly and active staff team always attracts others to join in the fun. So myself asked to be a mod would make me happy and excited to contribute to the community.

Ironic

« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2020, 03:48:53 pm »
Originally, I was going to repost this so I can get an accurate number on the poll...But hey, I am sure everyone would love to be on the team ^^

My opinion on the matter is...I would be so speechless if I woke up one morning and saw I was given the title. I think I would cry before even replying. To see my work finally recognized and my love, hm, truly a God giving moment, c; I've never been a staff before, but I have been a staff on some other roleplaying site. Then again, roleplaying site and FeralHeart are two different things...so heh.

Anyway, very confused and other mixed feelings.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2020, 03:51:14 pm »
Scared of responsibility
And my timezone
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2020, 10:08:45 pm »
i'd decline.

doesn't matter what anyone would see in me- heck, from my end i don't post often- only if i know i can impact a thread and that my opinions have a good reason to be out there do i pipe up, i'm only on 3-4 hours a day now that i'm trying to fix my sleep schedule and can't be online most of the daylight hours, i have plans that will take me far but will severely reduce my activity in 2021..

i don't agree with how some of the rules are presented, i prefer less people have less control over me, i'd hate to have to bring out the modhammer on my friends, i'd hate to have that sort of edge over them when i play this game solely to have fun and as a creative outlet- to tag responsibilities and incentive onto that would crush my already spotty drive for it.

i don't know most of the current staff team at all- mutuals at best and strangers at worst, i'm stubborn with my views, easily fired up, quick to disagree and i'm very guilty of saying things i don't mean or haven't thought through.

end of the day? i'm just a leave me be and i'll leave you be kinda person.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2020, 02:15:12 am »
RRREEEEEEEEE-plying to this cause now that this scenario has actually happened, I would like to say a few things.

RRREEEEEEEEE-plying to this cause it's interesting to me lmao

Uhm, to be honest, as most of everyone here said, I'd be completely confused as to why pff.

I've never been in a staff position other than, what, twice? The first time was for a group here on FH, but sadly the group died off quickly for the creator never carried through with the plans, and I guess lost interest in the group. The second time would be ALSO with a group on FH. That "term," if you will, of being a mod/admin, lasted a fair while. I loved every moment of it, and I wish I could bring it back. Simply for the fact I loved that group and I wish it didn't die xD It was the creator's choice however to shut it down.

Any-who. I, again, would be honestly confused as to why they'd ask me, but because I love this game so much, I'd possibly accept and try my hardest to be the best mod I could possibly be for everyone~

^ my first reply to this thread here. Wow I've grown since then lol

I was completely in disbelief when it happened. I was shocked at the very least when I was offered to join the team- something I thought wouldn't ever happen, well, happened. Not only that but I was asked by the, in my opinion, most unlikely person. In all honesty I accepted out of excitement at first rather than thinking about what I may be getting myself into, however, through all the hardships I've had up until now I will say that without a doubt I do not regret a thing. I thought joining the team was going to be all rainbows and roses when actually, while those things are included it's not always easy, and unfortunately it tends to stay on the tough side rather than fun I hate to say. Especially now if all times if I may say.

In short, joining the team is like opening your door thinking it's that delicious pizza you ordered when actually it's just a immature kid throwing a snowball into your face. You eventually get the pizza, but you will run into little trouble makers here and there.

More times than not you will run into unfair situations and undoubtedly you will be put under a lot of pressure by the people around you. Not by your fellow staffers but by the community you volunteer for. You will be mocked, ridiculed, stabbed in the back and targeted for no reason, by people you have never even interacted with personally just for the simple fact that you are now a trainee for staffing or are a full staff member. You will be deemed to be things that you are not simply by association. Now not all situations will be the same, but I am speaking from my heart and personal experiences from this place specifically.

Now I don't want to scare anyone off from staffing, however I do want others to be aware that you will run into these things one way or another no matter where you go, no matter what/who you staff for. Among the bad you will have the good. I have had countless good times and made so many memories while staffing. I love this game and it's community to pieces and I, again, do not regret one thing.

All in all, if you want to staff and are offered a position, I would take all of this into consideration. My best advice is, if you love this community, the game, want to encourage fun and provide a place for everyone to enjoy themselves, then go for it. In the end you may decide staffing is not for you but at the very least you can say you gave it a shot. Just always remember that it won't always be easy. Stay strong and you will pull through no matter the circumstances.

I can only hope that I have been able to be, to quote myself, the best mod I could possibly be for everyone~
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 02:51:52 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2020, 05:23:57 am »
I'd accept it! The staff seems to be pretty low on members and I wouldn't mind being able to help out with the game!

Art by QuietMacaroni