Author Topic: you ever just  (Read 7209 times)

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: you ever just
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2019, 10:09:12 am »

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2019, 11:20:41 pm »
I went through so many personal changes over the years so I usually avoid looking back on my old posts for my own sanity. I used to be rude as hell both intentionally and unintentionally so looking back at posts I made in 2011-2015 makes me cringe.

This was my first post/first thread. My social skills were next to none and my grammar was terrible back then and it shows lol

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2019, 09:36:36 pm »
This is my first post
I played this game for 2 years ago. And I still have my first char! Her name is Moon Queen. She is big, she has night sky-blue angel wings, she has dark blue markings and blue pelt. She has "More Glow" blue eyes, and a white tailtip. When I was joining for the first time and walked in to other ppl, I tought I would be important XD And that the others would stare at me like OMG SHE IS THE ONE WHO CONTOLS ZE MOON! XD (Can you feel me :3?) PS: It was a canine
It's old because it's blue. I used all kinds of colors when I started posting on this forum.
I seriously lacked sense of logic and had no insight to things and I didn't really understand people back then, and I was the age where the average person would have that common sense.
I was 14 years old. I turned 20 last month :) Not saying I've become mature, but I have changed, a lot as a person since then.
Nowadays I focus on... bigger things? I spend way less time on the computer in general, and I've started eating healthier, been more social with my family, getting exercise and achieved an even more healthier and closer relationship with my bf. So yea. That's really good for me.
But hey, I'm on vacation now. I am sometimes in situations where I having nothing better to do, so I can happen to check by the forum when I'm bored, during this long summer vacation. Seeing what's up. And I post if I like. I'm around, but not active like most of you. ~

I don't think my post makes sense lol
doing what i feel like

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2019, 07:05:55 pm »
I try to avoid looking at my old posts. I was an edgy and annoying little kid. Every now and then I look at my old dA and read through the screenshot collages I used to make... and then I die on the inside because I was 11-12 and shouldn't have been doing what I was doing.

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2019, 09:37:16 pm »
Nothing too bad on this account. My old account, however... not a day goes by I don't think about some of things I've said and cringe bc I was like 10 years old and had no filter or brain cells

Some highlights I found in my old posts until I couldn't look any longer:

Once I was in a deer RP as a fawn and I got attacked so I was dying and my mom was crying. Then my friend whispered me: Hey can you go make a husky character and join my rp please? Me: I'm kinda in the middle of another rp here Friend: OK well once you die then can you? Me: Uh.... I guess. But I thought it was a bit rude.... no offense if you're reading this.
True. "Oppa Gangam Style!"

The next poster is a famous Youtuber
So. I have a deer character, and hes mental. Check out the stories.

Me (Chippewa): *theres a group of cougars* -does summersault into the middle- HEY macarena!
Me: *theres a mate center* -steps into the middle and starts spinning-
Me: *person is hunting me while I'm spinning in circles* Hey! I'm busy spinning in circles! D:<
Person: *walks away*
Me: *is in weird pose with omg emote on* *Kiara comes by and is hunting us and I make the pose*
Kiara: *leaves*
Me: And that, good children, is how to make a predator wet it's pants. XD

also i put a signature of my name at the end of most of my early posts like they were a modern work of artistic literature

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2019, 10:05:50 pm »
Nothing too bad on this account. My old account, however... not a day goes by I don't think about some of things I've said and cringe bc I was like 10 years old and had no filter or brain cells

Some highlights I found in my old posts until I couldn't look any longer:

Once I was in a deer RP as a fawn and I got attacked so I was dying and my mom was crying. Then my friend whispered me: Hey can you go make a husky character and join my rp please? Me: I'm kinda in the middle of another rp here Friend: OK well once you die then can you? Me: Uh.... I guess. But I thought it was a bit rude.... no offense if you're reading this.
True. "Oppa Gangam Style!"

The next poster is a famous Youtuber
So. I have a deer character, and hes mental. Check out the stories.

Me (Chippewa): *theres a group of cougars* -does summersault into the middle- HEY macarena!
Me: *theres a mate center* -steps into the middle and starts spinning-
Me: *person is hunting me while I'm spinning in circles* Hey! I'm busy spinning in circles! D:<
Person: *walks away*
Me: *is in weird pose with omg emote on* *Kiara comes by and is hunting us and I make the pose*
Kiara: *leaves*
Me: And that, good children, is how to make a predator wet it's pants. XD

also i put a signature of my name at the end of most of my early posts like they were a modern work of artistic literature

wait
you're
gre
i

how many other old people are here under new names
it's like you're all in bushes waiting to pop out and give me a heart attack

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2019, 06:38:13 pm »
dont look at my emo "x3 XD rofl" posts pls

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2019, 08:01:58 pm »
Ohhhhh lord. I cringe so hard at my old posts. So many XDs.... so much neon text. The edge of it all.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2019, 10:55:42 pm »
Not much worse than my posts now TBH.  All pretty cringe.
And then the edited ones on forums where that glitch where you have 2 tabs open & it cross-posts to the thread you were reading, not the one you were replying to happens...
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Nobi

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2019, 04:58:36 am »
Looking back at old posts from early 2010's made me realize how much internet culture has changed.

Remember when "XD" and ":3" were commonplace? Yeah those are considered cringe when done unironically nowadays.

I don't have much against them, if you're too lazy to take time growing a relationship, Mate Center is the right place to go, that's basically what i think about Mate Centers. MCs can be a nuisance for me when it spams, write long sentences in caps, and act very immature.

I have participated in a mate center once just to know how it feels, you know, experience  :)

But the thing is, i don't think mate center is a bad influence since all it's objective to is pair up two people to RP as mates or friends.

btw 15 year old me had a suprisingly mature view of mate centers considering how toxic I was.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 06:39:34 am by Nobi »