Author Topic: The Verdant Forest (WCats RP)  (Read 984 times)

Offline TheForgotten

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
The Verdant Forest (WCats RP)
« on: February 05, 2020, 09:03:22 am »
Several generations ago, there was a calamity.

Nobody really knows what happened, or why, and only whispers and floating rumors have managed to drift through the years. What had once been a vibrant forest of the five giants has become only an empty wasteland of ghosts and haunted memory, as the stars have slowly dimmed from afar. But they sense one last chance, one last stand, that they can make, before the souls of the ancients are lost forever

Over the past many, many years, the forest has come back to life. Feral cats roam in singles, twos, and threes, living their lives through the created forest and nature preserves of the area, the nearby Twolegplace, and beyond. But there remain five haunted sites; places that not even the bravest of intrepid adventurers dare tread. They say that the whispers of the dead guard these places, but lately... those whispers have been spreading, reaching even the kittypets sleeping peacefully in their Twoleg dens.

They're calling out, beckoning souls to the forest, to the moors, to the wild.
Will you answer the call, and look to the stars? The time has come for a reawakening, and perhaps... to solve a generations-old mystery along the path of discovery

This is a literate 3+ sentences, warrior cat fan role play! We are forum/feral heart based. We offer a discord, community nights, and giveaways! We do require an application to join, this is to be sure the other active members will feel comfortable role playing with you! We also have a website that offers in depth guides for the role play if you need it! This includes, but not limited to, age guide, rare traits guide, name guide as well as taken names! Our community has over 100 active members so we're active and growing! Our custom map has 3 versions, a full, light, and basic version so its user friendly! We also offer easy mass preset download for all of our active members, so you'll be able to easily view all of their pretty characters! This role play is also just starting a new season! So hurry! The first gathering will be this Saturday, Feb. 8th 2020 at 2:00 pm EST.

If you have any questions/comments or concerns, feel free to reply to this thread and I will be sure to get back to you, as soon as possible!
If you're interested in joining us, shoot me a message, reply to this thread or send me a friend request and I will be sure to hand out our discord link so you can apply!

Happy hunting!
[/b][/size]