Author Topic: In Need of a Particle  (Read 1665 times)

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Mr. Sakurai I don't feel too good.
    • View Profile
In Need of a Particle
« on: January 25, 2017, 11:43:22 pm »
 Hello everyone,

I have been working on a map, but I realized there's an element that I need to make it feel more beautiful and filled with wonder, a northern lights particle. Now I know about the Northern Lights Particles by Glaive, in fact, I have downloaded them and used them in a few maps of mine, but this time I need a different kind. I would like a smoother flowing northern lights particle instead of the bulkier and somewhat jumpy northern lights. I know, it's very hard for me to explain but, the best way to describe what I'm looking for is  a wavy, smooth flowing kind of northern lights.

I hope someone will be able to help me out. If someone does, you will get the link to this map through PM. x3

Here's a link to some northern lights images to help you get the picture: http://imgur.com/a/zD8EB
"I'm really feeling it!"

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: In Need of a Particle
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 07:07:22 am »
Ok i know it's been like 3 weeks but how's this? http://www.mediafire.com/file/adw5fhb90hb1dgt/bad_northern_lights.zip
You probably gave up waiting.  It's pretty rubbish (and i may have reworked glaives textures a bit...)
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Mr. Sakurai I don't feel too good.
    • View Profile
Re: In Need of a Particle
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 11:57:18 pm »
This actually works relatively for the map. Thank you very much for making this for me. x3 *Gets back to work*
"I'm really feeling it!"