Author Topic: Give me your biggest/craziest idea  (Read 9363 times)

Offline URRec

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Give me your biggest/craziest idea
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 07:56:07 am »
- Different tongue options (snake tongue etc) + Tongue color bar
- Different eye color options
- The option to add scars without them being "markings"
- An option box to switch between all compatible animations the players downloaded instead of having to keep switching them out and restarting this will be ideal for music video makers of FH
- An official hyena player model
- Items and mass markings being added to the default download saving new players confusion of "how to get them" or seeing everyone "white" in game
- Hidden collectables around maps to get players to explore each and every part of a map these collectables could possibly then be shown in a tab for other players to see
- Members of groups being able to promote or demote members as "staff" or other "leaders" of whom they trust to add or remove players when they are not online
- A rain and thunder cycle in most maps like we have the day and night cycles
- A sound effect for "wind" and possible fur animation for it blowing in the wind
- An aggressive and submissive character stance for rps possibly also a stalking prey pose

Offline URRec

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 07:58:02 am »
To be honest, I don't want Feral Heart to be similar to the actions like on IT.

Maybe seasons?

I agree i dont think the combat/stats and prey content should be added it'll ruin FH and make it way to much like an IT server and it'll probs then lose more players

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019, 09:01:02 am »
~ Perhaps a colour bar for flesh (such as paw pads, tongue, gums, or even teeth)
~ As others have mentioned: seasons, and a wider weather cycle.
~ Decorations for a certain holiday, like a snow man for Christmas here, or a spoopy pumpkin for Halloween there.
~ A system to let others know you are AFK/Idle.
~ More diverse maps with different biomes.
~ Maybe a map in Lonely Cave on how to navigate the different maps, as I know some people (especially new users) struggle with making their way around.

Those are just some ideas off the top of my head. Liking some others mentioned on here by other users though.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2019, 03:09:36 pm »

Maybe seasons?

I agree i dont think the combat/stats and prey content should be added it'll ruin FH and make it way to much like an IT server and it'll probs then lose more players

(Sorry for double post, I'm lazy to edit them lol)
I agree

Fair enough. You did ask for the craziest though... xD

-Group permissions for others in a group, to allow others to more easily help a group grow rather than leave up to 1 person alone.
-Icons on the minimap for map entrances.
-Earthquakes
-Last Name for characters.
-Official Group Ranks area for the leader to manage that would add a Group Rank Tag to the character being ranked.
-Group Rank Tag for characters.
-Ability to make the tip of the tail look more/less fluffed up than the beginning of the tail.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Rhakorra

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2019, 03:24:47 pm »

Maybe seasons?

(Sorry for double post, I'm lazy to edit them lol)
I agree

Fair enough. You did ask for the craziest though... xD

Every game should have seasons.

Offline Machungwa63

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2019, 05:43:10 pm »
With regards to VortexAlive mentioning Earthquakes and me mentioning Volcanoes... why stop there!?

-- Tornadoes
-- Hurricanes
-- Tidal waves
-- Spontaneous forest fires
I make FH movies on YouTube! Be sure to check them out and subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0ehjAstAokZb3BBgs61uA

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2019, 05:43:30 pm »
I already made a decent sized thread I plan to add-on to eventually, feel free to take a peak if you haven't done so yet!
artwork by dehvina

Offline StormyKnight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
  • Forever I shall reign
    • xSTORMYKNIGHTx
    • Shocker the StormCat
    • View Profile
    • STORMCATS
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2019, 05:44:08 pm »
Just gonna throw in this idea, "A weather system for fh?" Since there is a weather maker and seeing that it almost never rains/snows in fh, I think there should a weather system that cycles through different types of weather, from a gentle rain to thunderstorms, "with lightning and thunder sounds," to snow storms and blizards with howling wind. There could be an option to turn the weather on and off too or even a setting for rain/snow intensity.
I just think it would be neat to see the fh sunshine one minute and have it rain the next. ^^

"I AM THE STORM"

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2019, 08:55:35 am »
-Changing how fast the day/night cycle goes.
-Option to claw things which puts a temporary claw mark on them.
-Toggle missing limb(s) on/off.
-Fainting/collapsing animation.
-Toggle claws on/off as though retracting claws.
-A patch of fur with a toggle-able standing up function.
-A beg pose, perhaps activate-able by pressing shift+X while either sitting or standing.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 08:59:18 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2019, 06:46:06 pm »

★ More ears, tails, eyes. Possibly a whole new model or a few if we could.
      - we have many amazing creators in the community, i'm sure someone would love to help!

★ More realistic terrains?
     - Is it possible for us to have actual caverns/tunnels as if it were dug into the terrain, rather than a mesh or handmade one?

★ In-game clock?
      - could sit just below our mini-map, would be nice to be able to tell how much longer the night / day will last!

★ Claws added to the model.
      - being able to change how they look, maybe even size/length.

★ Mooooore stufffff.
      - more wings, tails, sliders, manes, tufts.. noses? what if the manes/tufts moved.. in the wind/when running? multiple lion tails, thick tails, different kinds of "nubby" tails, actually.. tailless.

★ Animationsss pls
      - just more animations would be lovely, everyone being able to have their own would be nice, without it affecting others characters (you'd be able to see the animation they have on while you have something different) Attacking/fight animations without actually being able to hurt or kill anyone's character, if that makes sense. (animation, no damage)

★ Search bars & other things
      - being able to search for a specific marking, item, (or have multiple similar things related to what you type pop up) maybe even search through your friendlist without having to scroll.
Being able to select multiple people at once to delete/remove them from your friend-list without having to completely wipe your list or go through one by one.

If any of these have been said already, sorry! tried diving in and giving some detail/more of an idea for them.
It's understandable if a lot of these won't be put in for a while if at all.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 05:25:52 am by Likuu »
artwork by dehvina