Author Topic: Some praising  (Read 2022 times)

Groogle

Some praising
« on: September 09, 2020, 05:00:19 pm »
As someone who has only been here for a short amount of time, I will be basing this of what I've been observing. I will like to acknowledge both the staff and members who are dedicated to the forums. Although there has been a bit of delay with posting, you guys are the first ones to step in and expressing your thoughts. Usually, it will take me a few days to read and understand, but you guys just on it! People like you should continue to help and spread positivity throughout the community, while others had lost hope. Yes, the forum's activity has dropped significantly, but we have people joining every day, which means we don't stop and keep pushing.

As for the staff who are carrying the weight on their shoulders, we should give them the utmost respect. Without them, we wouldn't be here - and trust me if they didn't care they would close the server and site by now. Either way, they are the current heroes of the game and should be recognized for their dedication. Many may not agree with me, but I think everyone should be praised as we all play a part.

If you don't know to contribute, try advertising, and convincing others to join.

I'm sorry if I came off as rude in any littlest form, but I am just trying to praise the community best way possible. I am a simple person, but I tried to expand my reasoning to justify why the staff shouldn't so much crap about their creations. Besides the recent drama, I really couldn't believe the player's opinion about the maps. I literally just found out today that bushes [in grounds] move...like they literally move. Shoo, if that's horrible, then I don't know what else is. Either way, I don't know about the old maps had but these maps are cool!

Overall, I do have faith in the staff, I do have faith in the updates, and I do have faith in us!

p.s. I don't know how to praise someone xD

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
Re: Some praising
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 05:02:14 pm »
Very well said Groogle, we need to continue and try to help it the most possible. Let's bloom once again.

Groogle

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 05:06:24 pm »
Very well said Groogle, we need to continue and try to help it the most possible. Let's bloom once again.

Agreed.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 05:33:13 pm »
Indeed. No words, just... indeed.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 10:48:13 pm »
Yea, agreed. This coming from me, a member who's been here for 2 years

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2020, 11:00:58 pm »
i am in no way, shape or form friends with most of the current staff team but that doesn't mean i don't see what gets done.
they do keep things clean around here.
they do offer assistance to those in need.
they do help in providing a warm welcome to newcomers and returning players.
all in all i am grateful to the floofs  who are taking time out of their days to do this. it's a crying shame the team shrinks every so often but there are people who still put out the effort and this thread is hopefully going to serve as a reminder to them.
your efforts are noticed and appreciated.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 01:13:55 pm »
Thank you, Groogle, for taking the time to write this up. The amount of appreciation I have for you all who have decided on your own will to stay here and continue to support FeralHeart, despite all of the hardships and drama it's had, is beyond words. It's you guys who really make this game. This game strongly relies on it's community to keep going, not just the staff alone. We all play a part in keeping this game going, and I want to thank you, all of you, for all that you have done to try your best to keep this place alive. So uno reverse card, change color to gold, thank you.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Groogle

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 01:17:13 pm »
Thank you, Groogle, for taking the time to write this up. The amount of appreciation I have for you all who have decided on your own will to stay here and continue to support FeralHeart, despite all of the hardships and drama it's had, is beyond words. It's you guys who really make this game. This game strongly relies on it's community to keep going, not just the staff alone. We all play a part in keeping this game going, and I want to thank you, all of you, for all that you have done to try your best to keep this place alive. So uno reverse card, change color to gold, thank you.
I really cant wait what awaits us in the next update. We'll be here till the end.